Words fail me...

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by High Desert Dweller, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    I think the pic is staged anyway. Before that trailer moves 10 feet, all those bottles are gonna come tumbling out. Aint no way those bottle are going to stay in place while moving.

TallJoe, 88228822, classic_150 and 5 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    Tri axles with single tires usually run Europe

4. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Trailer tires, width of trailer frame, and you can see the front corner of a Euro-style cabover.

LoSt_AgAiN, D.Tibbitt, Cat sdp and 4 others Thank this.
  5. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    My guess is someone is stealing gasoline or diesel from surrounding vehicles, stashing the bottles in a parked trailer and will return to "fill up" that night.
    It is labor intensive, but you can shove one of those bottles down a filler with a stick and a string tied to it.

6. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    also I don't recognize any of the name brands or even colors of presumably soda pop that the containers were originally used.

7. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    And the reason I think it’s fuel of some type is because nobody going to have gallons of urine that is the exact same color.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  8. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    They better work quick If it’s gas it won’t be long before it eats through those bottles.

D.Tibbitt and Studebaker Hawk Thank this.
  9. 86scotty

86scotty Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
    Not U.S. Look at the front of that bike. That's in Asia or Europe somewhere guaranteed. Where around here are little motorcycles parked around big trucks?

That ain't piss either. No one is that crazy. It's gotta be fuel or something illegal.

D.Tibbitt, Long FLD and Grumppy Thank this.
  10. xsetra

xsetra Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Looks like the person called to fix the tire is the source of this picture.

11. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    But look at the tire tracks in the dirt. Any amount of wind etc & those tire tracks in the dirt wouldnt be that pronounced. That trailer was just put there not long ago. I still think its a fake picture.

Something else I noticed. You can plainly see three tires on the drivers side, and you can plainly see the front & rear tire on the passenger side, but no middle tire. A shadow on the ground looks like there is a rim still on the axle but no tire. I'm not sure if the tire is being changed or if there is just no tire on the rim. I agree that it could have been the tire guy who discovered this but..... I still think its a fake pic.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.