WorkFlow

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by jakecat22, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Tardis

Tardis Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2011
    banned or retired
    Bulk won't go workflow until August at the earliest.

Gary has a truck wash at the OC, saw a lot of trucks leaving the gate dripping water and looking shiny.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Key word there is "looking" - the Gary truck was does a nice job of rinsing your truck but does nothing for road grime. It's little better than leaving the truck out in the rain.

4. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    So spent 30 mins with customer service about load weight. She's not to happy with wf to many extra steps every thing scattered about it was funny listening her to gripe about wf

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

5. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    My DBL left me a msg on my cell this afternoon telling me my truck has already been transitioned. But my truck is also on loan and currently in NY, so I may get an extra day of vacation...didn't call her back to give my notice, though...I'll do that in person....

6. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    Here's a new one before when a load come through u saw it on the dash and mail iccon lit up. With wf we loose that that is going to suck

7. Joebob

Joebob Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2012
    dallas, texas
    Been with Workflow for about two months now, and I finally got it. I can work it well now. It's quick and easy, except for the "pickup empty" task. The window is always blank, I click on the "exceptions" button and type in my mt tlr number, and then I wait for about 8 or 9 minutes for the system to enter it. So the trick is to type in your alternate mt tlr number as soon as you can, even before all the other steps except "begin work." It took two months, but I can do it quick now that I have the hang of it.

My gripes: They took out the mac 3 directions, forcing us to use Navgo. That is a pain in the backside. They also took out the mac 23, bonus percentages.

8. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    I'm going to fess up and publicly eat a little crow here.

WF has turned out to be not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The initial problem is that the old system can not "talk" to the new OTM system, so it's a nightmare, especially for the DMs.

I've only been on it a week, and I've got it down. So I would like to retract my initial (very) vocal displeasure over the system as a whole.
    Aside from being a little more labor intensive, it really isn't bad.

HOWEVER....while every system has "bugs" to be worked out, the omission of any written directions is appalling and inexcusable. Even if those directions only gave the last turn or two and concluded with "second facility on the left", or whatever the case may be, that would be welcome. But the failure to provide this is a glaring failure.

I had the opportunity to hover over my DBLs desk for more than an hour last Monday, and at one point, three DBLs (including mine) were all talking about the same load (the one I was waiting to arrive in Charlotte) without any of them knowing they were doing so. So if we drivers think WE have an issue, best think of the DBLs...they're really up against it, so with that, I again publicly eat some crow.

That's not stopping me from leaving next week for what I hope will be a better opportunity, but in fairness I feel I need to come clean about WF.

9. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    Wf is ok but i dint like the eta bs no control over hours mac18 and no directions. As for bonus info go into crossroads all info is in there. And yes office folks have it rougher they have use 2 systems

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.