WorkFlow

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by jakecat22, Jan 4, 2012.

1. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    I wish you well in your next job. I hope you do find a better companyand if you do please let others on here know so we can evaluate our situation and maybe better ourselves. Good luck.

48Packard Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ra0828

ra0828 Medium Load Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Marietta, Ga
    Grass greener and all that jazz. Good luck to ya Packard. Hope you find what you are looking for.

48Packard Thanks this.
  4. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    Well Allen the grass isn't greener at schneider but the vine may be.......LOL

5. ra0828

ra0828 Medium Load Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Marietta, Ga
    The grass isn't greener no matter WHERE you go. Every company has things that you love or you hate and BOTH. Like SNI has already pissed me off because they won't pay to let me wash this blackish orange truck. Prime used to MAKE us wash our trucks and they paid for it as long as a trailer was hooked to it. I don't like driving around in a nasty looking truck, but I'm not going to leave because of it.

48Packard Thanks this.
  6. Nakmuay

Nakmuay Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2010
    chattanooga tn
    I believe work flow will be company wide on the 21 or 22 of this month

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

7. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    Allen when you go thru west memphis oc they have a truck wash it's not great but it will help some and if you have a brush it helps. we used to get truck washes from blue beacon after every PM i'm not sure if they still do it or not but just ask the fuel desk and they should know.

8. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    My board doesn't start transitioning until the middle of February.

9. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    So i yesterday I was at a oc I asked a trainer about wf and my discomfort with. His answer stop thinking so hard just follow the task can't b more simpler. I wanted to punch him just like I wanted to punch the safety lady when i called and my phone got disconnected so i called back her first remark oh where driving hmm no and she just made that grunting sound like sure. I was so PO I hung up on her for fear of cussing her out. I was sitting in obetz with no load. Ill never call her again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

10. TennMan

Sep 21, 2011
    I'm amazed at some of the people that are so called office professionals at schneider. I also don't like that they now require a college degree to become a dbl. used to be able to move up from truck driving but now the bean counter's want only there own kind in the office with them....

48Packard Thanks this.
  11. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    not having any of SNI formal training on it, it seemed simplified to me compared to the mac system when I was shown on TE's truck how to use it. I'm going to have a hard time getting practical use out of mac then have to switch to WF soon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.