Worst burger ever?

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking in the Truck | Trucker Recipe Forum' started by Oldironfan, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

My wife likes the Denny's ones most of the time. Eh, could just be you got rotten luck an keep getting ####ty cooks. ;)

I like your list.. Got a Hardees here near the house an they make a pretty #### good burger. They also make them to order so they don't sit an get all ick like. Mcdonalds...They are hit an miss with their burgers, think it comes down to cook. Every now an then I'll get a couple of the regular old burgers(.99) an man...their perfect. The right amount of everything. Then you get the ones that suck. Bun half on, a crap load of one condiment, an then hardly none of the other. 50 pickles, two top buns. Enough to make a man go punch someone in the nose!

Ahh Five Guys. Great burgers but pricey. I grew up near where they originated. Whenever I pass through GA I stop for a sack or three of some Krystal burgers.

Other then the venison burger in my first post I'm having a hard time remembering a bad burger. LOL Musta blocked out the memory.

Anyone try the the Luther burger?

[​IMG]

Saw one on a show called Carnivaleats. Bacon cheeseburger with FUNNEL CAKE buns.

Sirscrapsntrucksalot - one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. - Dr. Seuss

48Packard and Oldironfan Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    I haven’t ate at a Denny’s since the fall of 94..

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  4. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
  5. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
  6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Quite a few years back when i was much much younger, someone over here was traveling around the country side and they decided to stop at some outback roadhouse for a feed, of course being in Australia most folks love a good old meat pie, so they were in the process of consuming the pie when they bit into something pulled it out, turned out to be a piece of kangaroo hide.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  7. danny23tx

danny23tx Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2016
    Austin,Tx
    Kens is good been around for a while . Dans or Top Notch any day of the week.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    austinmike Thanks this.
  8. DriveWA

DriveWA Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2018
    I stopped in at a Sherry’s one night. Didn’t get a burger, but got chicken and waffles. The chicken seemed like it was in the oven at 400 for the whole day and the waffles seemed like they were saved from the morning.

Haven’t had a bad experience with a burger yet!

9. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Burgers at Sherrys are ok. The pies look delicious.

10. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Hardee's new slider ain't a bad charbroiled spin on krystals

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  11. 417bigK

417bigK Light Load Member

Apr 5, 2018
    Southwest Mizzery (MO)
    Personally, I abhor the taste of Hardee's new "homemade buns". Sesame seed all the way here. Lol.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.