Would you haul it for that?

Discussion in 'Heavy Haul Trucking Forum' started by ost1, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    It's all to common.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rontonio

Rontonio Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2009
    My favorite, a 28' partial for an RGN, really? Ever seen an RGN? Where do you put the rest, on the neck?

Foxcover, killroy and aiwiron Thank this.
  4. Markvfl

Markvfl Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Apopka, FL
    Yeah, it probably also fit on a SD. You know things are getting tight when you see full loads being sold for partial rates. Then, they want 2 or 3 day delivery - because the broker got 4 or 5 or 6 thousand for it and got someone to haul it for 30 - 40% of that. And some dummy does it w/o knowing or caring that the ICC gives him 9 business days to deliver any load sold/booked as a partial.

rockyroad74 Thanks this.
  5. thirdreef

thirdreef Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Reno,Nv
    Look into an annual . One trip through tenn and you pay almost the same for an annual as the single trip permit.

6. thirdreef

thirdreef Medium Load Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Reno,Nv
    last time I was there.. TMC had an excavator on a step deck with grade 30 chains. It was parked to the right when you come to the front gate at the T. They weren't allowed to move until they got the correct securement. I don't know how the states let them haul over height equipment, on step decks when you can put it on a lower trailer. Just like what ever happened to having to haul stuff like buckets on over weight loads. That makes it divisible .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.