would you report someone throwing a pee bottle out?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by DrivingPro, May 16, 2007.

1. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Many states are really cracking down on ramp parking for that very reason. And, not the "law" that was passed in the last year or so regarding ramp parking.

I take all my bottles out of the truck in a trash bag, and toss them at every possible chance. And no I don't collect them.

But, I have been very tempted to use the contents on cars with bright lights that come up along side at night ;)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wackywoodie

wackywoodie Bobtail Member

May 14, 2007
    Pekin, Il
    pissing into a bottle is fine, I've done it alot myself but to throw the bottle on the road side that's just f'ed-up, I've gotten outa my rig and thrown out 4-5 bottles at a truck stop, and it was into a dumpster not a trash can that someone else has to empty

4. Rascally Road Warrior

Rascally Road Warrior Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Titusville, FL
    Pouring your urine out in the truck stop parking lots is just as bad. How many times have you walked to and from your truck only to be hit in the face with the aroma of fresh urine? Many truck stops have piles of garbage at the backs of the parking area because drivers are too lazy to dispose of their waste properly. I love my job and cannot see myself doing anything else but driving for a reputable company but at the same time, I am ashamed to be part of an industry where so many other people do not take any pride in themselves. I have a tape recorder as well as a digital camera and will record everything I can when ever I see something like this. One of the problems with this is that many trucks out there do not have any information on them to report to or they may be an owner operator working for a small firm who simply will just laugh it off once you contact them.

5. Slow_Starter

Slow_Starter Light Load Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Avon, Massachusetts
    This is confusing me. Your profile states that you are at/from Tijuana, Mexico. You type so well being Mexican, I mean such great diction. Next you go on to say that the photo did NOT capture the pee bottle coming from the truck in the same frame. By sending a photo to his company you really have no actual proof he did anything wrong. You say you "love your country", which one, America, or Mexico? You must be in the small minority then of the Mexican truck drivers being allowed to come to America and to have settled here and became a citizen so quickly.

6. rch10007

rch10007 Medium Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Madison, AL
    You had me at "not caring about our country!" I'll admit, I've tossed a bottle before and if someone reported me, oh well. It's like getting a speeding ticket for that one time that I didn't get away with it!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.