WOW nice rig, was it really W/S ?

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by MontanaLongbow, Aug 23, 2012.

1. MontanaLongbow

MontanaLongbow Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Billings, Montana
    Driving home today from work i am always checking out all the tractors out there pulling there way around this neck of the woods.
    Wile I am tooling along I look to my right to see some of the trucks at the rest stop. Well I'll be #### if I didn't see the nicest W/S tractor and trailer that I have ever seen. This wasn't your normal riding high with broken mud flap W/S tractor in all it's faded red glory. Nooooooooooo.
    This was a really nice (I would guess brand new) bright shiny ##### and span clean White Tractor and trailer sporting the W/S logo on it's clean sides.
    Now who was this lucky driver? the spotting was about 4:45 pm 8/23 I-90 about ten miles east of Columbus, MT.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 2021DREAM

2021DREAM Light Load Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Sutherlin, Oregon
    O/O rig. Someone once posted a picture of what could be this very outfit in a thread long ago.

4. MontanaLongbow

MontanaLongbow Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Billings, Montana
    Cool, After making the post, I was kind of thinking it might be. it sure was a good looking outfit.

5. 2021DREAM

2021DREAM Light Load Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Sutherlin, Oregon
    Well, page 3 of threads reveals this o/o rig to be red. Look at Who's the lucky driver about midway down Pg. 3

6. Brandonpdx

Brandonpdx Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    Some of the O/O rigs would be hard to spot unless you happened to notice the company logo on the side of the truck, especially if they're flat bedders. A few of the red company rigs are very nice too. Just depends on who's hands they've been in.

2021DREAM Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.