WRIST Ship Supply, Pasadena, TX

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by STexan, Jul 1, 2016.

1. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Anybody ever deliver here and have any input? I seem to have an appointment for 08:00 Sunday morning for some refrigerated food goods. Nobody answers the phone on Friday. Satellite view seems to show this as being a PITA stop but unsure which drive to hit off of Sam Houston Pkwy because I'm not sure which docks are theirs and there seems to be various walls and fences in back.

I guess I'm going to hit the middle drive and hope that's right. Hopefully there will be signage.

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 8.35.11 PM.png

BTW. WTH is "Cruise Line Heavy Duty Mayonnaise"?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    I've never been there... By that sat view I would take the middle drive too, but actually turn into Motion Industries and back in to WRIST.
    As for the mayo, a quick Google search found this:
    And the cruse ship part just likely means they package it in a way Carnival (or whoever) prefers.

-Steven

4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Well, it was an easy stop. Maybe because it was a "hot load" and they requested an unusual Sunday morning delivery, when the entire location was otherwise closed for the day. They needed about 25 cases to get to a cruise ship that departed later today.

Anyway, the receiving docks are on the west side of the SE building. Easy in/out

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.