WRONGFULLY TERMINATED FROM SWIFT

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RuckerTrucker, Nov 5, 2019.

1. RuckerTrucker

RuckerTrucker Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2019
    YOU are extremely hilarious. Continue on

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RuckerTrucker

Nov 5, 2019
    Thanks I have started applying. I am keeping my police report as well and have ordered my DAC which has no traffic violations coincidentally.

4. Tx Countryboy

Tx Countryboy Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2019
    Usually takes a month or so to post on psp.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  5. RuckerTrucker

Nov 5, 2019
    EXACTLY! I thought Swift was a good deal. I mean the schooling even the pay was good. This has definitely left a sour taste in my mouth.

6. Tx Countryboy

Tx Countryboy Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2019
    Cameras on truck can be your best friend, or your worst enemy . there is no in between.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  7. MGE Dawn

MGE Dawn Road Train Member

May 19, 2019
    Vancouver, WA
    Oh, no. There's an in between. It's called both. At the same time

Lonesome and buddyd157 Thank this.
  8. copperdome

copperdome Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2019
    Okay this is as far as I have gotten with this thread... but yes they will. Relax. I was hired into oil fields straight out of school... are you close to any? Also... I only worked there for about 6 months and now I have a job with a company that requires 2 years experience and I was very straightforward about not having that amount of experience.

I probably shouldn’t be posting this, but during my training my boss was riding with me and I locked the trailer brakes at a interstate intersection and stopped well past the line... he just laughed, sniffed a few times (tire smoke) and said “####, you sure know how to smoke em at a red light!”...

Try and not worry so much I know it’s hard now but you’ve got your unemployment and plenty of experience you’ll be fine in the long run. I’ll read the rest of the thread tomorrow... I’m gonna get some sleep because it’s supposed to snow bad here tonite and it’s my first time driving anything other than a water bottle in snow.

9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    almost "sounds Iike", you did not go to a mega-carrier.

i kinda have the feeling, that had IT BEEN a mega-carrier, the event cam would have gone off, and you would have been fired for maybe, speeding, and running a red light..

so YOU got lucky that time. you many never be that "lucky" again in your future.

mega-carriers pretty much do not put up with red light runners.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Lonesome, 88 Alpha and Tx Countryboy Thank this.
  10. copperdome

Oct 10, 2019
    I am new to the forum and I’m not sure how to delete the extra postings but my response to that I guess is over on the next page.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  11. copperdome

Oct 10, 2019
    No it’s not, they have about 20 lines. But also no, I was not speeding with the boss sitting right there in the passenger seat observing my driving... and most jurisdictions would not consider stopping a foot or two over the line “running a light” anyways.

Anyhow I wasn’t talking to you I’m just trying to be helpful and let this guy know that not every company, large or small is going to have that big of a stick up their ###.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.