WS drivers whats your 20

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by Deserted1, May 31, 2010.

1. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

paper logs make anything possible :biggrin_25525: And i agree, parking at a customer might save you time on your log (if you dont know how to "use" paper logs) but when you need a bathroom NOW you wont be so happy at a closed shipper/receiver lol :biggrin_25523:

American Trucker

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RoadCall

RoadCall Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Love paper logs!

sal Thanks this.
  4. sal

sal Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2007
    sacramento Ca
    Love 12V shredders :smt017

5. Shiftin

Shiftin Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Central-New Jersey
    That's what lighters are for. ;-)

6. walstib

walstib Darkstar

It's friday so I'm HOME for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sal Thanks this.
  7. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Home for the loooooong weekend and it's my birthday on Monday, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Monday my turbo went out and ran ALL day without it with no problems as I started the day with only 15,000lbs(thankfully) in the can...It dogged some going up a couple of hills but not enough to allow a Schneider or Swift pass me! hehe

Truck has been in shop since last Tuesday, waiting on Ferren to OK a $6000+ bill so they can proceed to fix it and other items, since it's in shop...I got to spend every night in a hotel which was nice!...Been driving day cabs, 1 that does 70 and 1 totally ungoverned which was real nice!!!!!!!...

8. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Truck came back from shop yesterday...I hooked up and started down the road and instantly realized THE TURBO WASN'T FIXED!!!!!!!!!!...Dropped it back off and went back to day cab...What a PITA...And this is a Volvo dealership...I can't believe they nor the person who drove it back to terminal didn't realize it wasn't working...

the flying scotsman Thanks this.
  9. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Finally got truck back and she's running like a new truck!!!!!!!...After the gall stone breaking day cab I was driving, anything would feel like a new truck! LOL...I did like it wasn't governed, but other than that, it wore you out by the end of the day...

10. truckinlady

truckinlady Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Ottawa, KS
    hey everyone, I've talked to a couple different drivers who are with W&S.. hubby and I considering making a move in September if things don't change where we are. Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I'm on Facebook and would love to have some you as friends, I figured it might be a good way to follow whats actually happening day to day... If ya'll want to please let me know here and I'll give you my name, have a great evening and stay safe!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.