WSE/MCT

Discussion in 'Willis' started by TJWCrews, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Stevekwondo

Stevekwondo Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Brandon, South Dakota
    Great to see all the positive posts about WSE/MCT. I am starting training at Sioux Falls 7/7/14. Looking forward to getting started, sounds like I made a good choice with MCT.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JustNva

JustNva Light Load Member

May 9, 2014
    Virginia
    Does anyone know how much time you spend with a trainer? Where are their terminals located?

4. Hcindians5

Hcindians5 Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Hamilton, Ga
    Normally 10,000 miles. Takes 4-6 weeks depending on Weather. Terminals are Elm Springs, Ar, Sanford, Fl, Atlanta, Ga, Sioux Falls, SD. You can also use CT,s Terminals in Auburndale. Drop Yards are all over the Country. The Atlanta Terminal is horrible. No Clean or Adequate Driver Facilities whatsoever. All others are good to go. And yes I work for them. Pretty happy and satisfied with them at this stage of my career. Oh the claim of home every 1-2 weeks. Is not going to happen at MCT not if you want some sort of income. Fleet Managers are Cool. In fact I was thoroughly impressed with MCT after the merger. Still think its gonna take another couple of years for MCT to fully integrate Company Drivers with their Owner Operator Fleet. But so far, so good.

JustNva Thanks this.
  5. Sublime

Sublime Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN
    Seriously they cut it back to 10,000 miles?! Back when I did my training with them it was 50,000.

6. koog

koog Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Can any of you guys tell me what the company physical consisted of. How much weight did you have to pick up, etc.

7. Hcindians5

Jan 27, 2013
    Hamilton, Ga
    The physical is standard DOT. I, 've had three DOT PHysicals and never had to lift anything. Usual drug, eye, hearing tests. check ur BP.

8. Stevekwondo

Jul 4, 2014
    Brandon, South Dakota
    They said ability to lift 40 lbs., but there was never any type of lifting test. Some of the drivers I've seen around , I'd doubt they could lift 30 lbs.

9. koog

koog Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Thanks, I think MCT is we're I should go. Can you have inverters and what size if so?

10. Stevekwondo

Jul 4, 2014
    Brandon, South Dakota
    Hard to say with that one. Kinda depends on the tractor you end up with. They do like to hard wire them in at their shop. Safety first.

11. Hcindians5

Jan 27, 2013
    Hamilton, Ga
    Whoa.... ALL MCT Company Trucks have APU, s and Inverters installed at factory warranty by ThermoKing. Got a fridge, microwave and 35" flat screen on the inverter. Not a problem.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.