WTG. OSU, techno, irish

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by goblue, Sep 14, 2013.

1. goblue

goblue Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Grand Prairie, Texas
    All six months solo now! So thankful for going thru training with great guys like you! anyways great job gentlemen.

The OSU Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Congrats to all! Sometimes I go back and look at our RDTC graduation pic on the Roehl site...quite the crew we were.

4. The OSU

The OSU Medium Load Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I love self congratulation, and we certainly deserve it!:biggrin_25514: Seriously good support group. Keep up the posting as it lets you know others are dealing with the same stuff.
    After many trips to Montreal and the east coast, I'm going to try the Kraft Midwest Dedicated starting Monday. 14 Midwestern states and be home most weekends. Roehl says if you don't like it, come back to national.
    What I remember about RDTC is: cold, snow, ice, cigarette smoke, coffee at TS, Brian grinding till he found it and cold, snow & ice. Did I say that already?
    Keep on truckin'

Bayle Thanks this.
  5. Northtown

Northtown Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Thank you!! To all of you guys from the RDTC Jan. 28 class. I have read the threads over the past nine months, following your progress. It has been very useful. Congrats on your nine months!
    I'll be attending Roehl very soon! I received my approval letter and I go for my physical tomorrow morning.

ROLL ON !

goblue, The OSU and technoroom Thank this.
  6. glowstickz

glowstickz Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Duncan Falls, OH
    Grats guys!! Nice to see at least some of the new guys are hanging in there.

EDIT

misspelled Nice.

7. sjtrucker

sjtrucker Light Load Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Hayward WI
    Yeah its funny.....I have been with Roehl for a year now, and all the guys I talked to on here and got advice from are gone now.......DD,Lantern,Treefork,I think Tank,not sure on him??

8. Projektf350

Projektf350 Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Sheep crew! LOL!!!! Get mad BJ get mad HAHAH

Bayle Thanks this.
  9. michaelclancy

michaelclancy Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Better late than never ................. Congrats gentlemen, it's been a pleasure and quite an experience.

The OSU and technoroom Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.