X-Mass Bonus

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by hup, Mar 12, 2011.

1. hup

hup Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Missoula, MT
    Anyone here sign on for the xmas bonus and get it?

I was in a class of 4 (including me), 3 of us signed up for it. None of us received it.

Apparently if you weren't driving on Xmas day, you were denied ALL bonuses. We were NOT informed of this condition at any time. We were shown other prerequisites like.. out Dec 22-jan 22, 2k miles per week, etc..

I screwed up my xmas day run, so sat that day.. but I had no xmas plans since I was set on driving, and stayed out over the 'holidays'.. and ran 10k miles. No bonus for me.. pretty lame.

Just wondering how many got the bonus, how many didn't and why.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BNR32

BNR32 Heavy Load Member

Aug 20, 2010
    denver, CO
    now that i think of it i dont recall seeing one...how much was it supposed to be? i went out from hometime xmas eve and was def driving.

4. hup

hup Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Missoula, MT
    I donno there was like 4 of them on the page I got, worked out to maybe $500 tops. I'll list em next time I have access to that memo..

5. BNR32

BNR32 Heavy Load Member

Aug 20, 2010
    denver, CO
    oh i just read what you said about dec 22...i went out on the 24th. i only knew there was a mileage requirement. i guess i missed the holidays for no reason hahaha...i dint have plans anyway so i wont cry too much about it. i just like all the days off i can get

6. AXE

AXE Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Chandler, AZ
    I didn't work over Xmas but did for New Years and there was a bonus for that. Now I have to look and see if I got it or not. hmmmmm

7. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    you had to run 2,300 miles each weeks from the 22nd, to the 22nd to get both bonus... you had to be available for disp every day.... and if you went anywhere near your house you lose it.
    be sure to go back and look at your pay stubs. and be sure to call payroll on monday...
    this company almost never makes mistakes with pay, so def make sure you call payroll and talk to Jennifer or Becky.

8. walstib

walstib Darkstar

They just paid the bonus last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    Is that a girl or guy on the hood of your truck?

10. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa

sal Thanks this.
  11. walstib

walstib Darkstar

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.