ya or na

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by fatherdirt88, Aug 28, 2013.

1. fatherdirt88

fatherdirt88 Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2013
    just got offered a flatbed job with western express,iam a recent grad out of new jersey should i go for it or wait for something better,i do need to get some expearance so if there is a better company out there that will train me like the chick said i talked to at western express we will train you whatever that means to the horror storys on here about this company .i look at it this way you have to start at the bottom where ever you go....but i also need to make some kind of money...Feedback would be great...Thanks....
    :biggrin_25510:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckin2Eat

Truckin2Eat Medium Load Member

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    If you a recent grad that's not the only company you have options. What she means by they will train you is you will go with your trainer on the road with a trainer for a few weeks before you get cut solo in your own rig because you have no experience like you mention. I would say na because you have option unless flat bedding is what you wanna do and you wanna drive for them. But call another company first that hires recent grads and give that chick the same info you told western express. Watch how fast that chick tell you come on we will train you. My brother drives for western express(vans) acts if he loves it, my cousin drove for them for like 2 months and went Arnold and he acts if he love them. Depends on you buddy

4. fatherdirt88

Jan 14, 2013
    Are they a decent company to work for,or due they give it to ya with no grease,ya i wanna pull flatbeds just dont wanna be a body behind the wheel dont mind a little hard work and due you know if you bring the tractor home with you...

5. Truckin2Eat

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    I mean from listening to my brother ya they decent. And he runs hard but remember I mention my cousin quit them and went with Arnold Transport after a few months. Yes they bring rigs home. Try mcleroy if spell that right they haul flat bed home every weekend, Tmc I also heard was pretty decent.

6. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    NA. keep looking

7. fatherdirt88

Jan 14, 2013
  8. Truckin2Eat

Jul 2, 2013
    GA
    What exactly are asking?

9. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Keep looking, you have a lot of options at this point.

10. KingTrucker

KingTrucker Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Do not go to this company!

11. fatherdirt88

Jan 14, 2013
    why not its a starter company right....i am thinking melton now though...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.