yeeoo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by class7pup, Jan 25, 2014.

1. class7pup

class7pup Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Southern West Virginia
    Well ive only been driving about 3 yrs now outside the Marine Corps but ive managed to land myself in a pretty good outfit. Many dont care to haul hazardous, and the bone chilling term radiation seems to steer most away i on the other hand must have forgotten to remove the jar when i was discharged as i enjoy the ... well... power between the legs if you will. Lol. No, i enjoy the atmosphere, most people/customers i deal with have prior military guards, etc and everything is so plain jane by the book, i guess its what im used to. Taking orders and getting sh#t done...

Anyways.... ive probably browsed these forums off and on since i got out. Havnt registered until now and i just wanted to say heyyy. Thank you for such an interesting forum and i must say it has lots of useful information. Hands on straight from other drivers is i think one of the best ways to pick things up...

-pup

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    welcome and howdy, "Jarhead".

4. class7pup

class7pup Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Southern West Virginia
    Thanks! Its friggen beaaauuutiful down in north carolina this weekend. Not lookin forward to headin back north...

5. Y2K

Y2K Road Train Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yacolt,WA
    Welcome and thank you for your service.

6. class7pup

class7pup Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Southern West Virginia
    Thank you. Means more than most people will ever know... and thank you to those who have gone before me.

RIP to the fallen.
    Semper Fi Gunnery Sergeant Galvan, 3rd Combat Engineer Battalion
    Laid to rest 010214

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.