Yet another orientation, experience thread from knight.

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Collord216, May 20, 2013.

1. drozzer69

drozzer69 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    Collord216 how's everything going?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Professional-Trucker

Professional-Trucker Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    California
    Glad to hear you got in with the WM there drozzer. I jumpin ship too! LOL

4. drozzer69

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    Where you going PT?:biggrin_2559: Thank you! I am have enjoyed my first week and looking forward to this week!

5. Collord216

Collord216 Light Load Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Reno, Nevada
    Great drozzer I'm on my last week of training then I'm goin solo! So ready to see the country I've ran the same states this whole time.

6. Professional-Trucker

Professional-Trucker Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    California
    Local trucking company picked me up...lol:biggrin_2559:

7. drozzer69

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    Glad to hear that collard216. I had my first day out on the truck today. Couldn't be happier right now!

PT good for you! Does your local still say Knight on the door as your running around a local town? Lol

8. ksouthard

ksouthard Light Load Member

May 12, 2013
    phoenix, az
    Who do we talk to about a pay check that was never recieved from Phoenix , my husband did a week of training. they had problems getting him paid then they said 2 weeks ago the check was in the mail well guess what we still have not recieved it !!!!!! we have been very patient but this is ridiculous !!!!!! please tell me who to call

9. drozzer69

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    Get in touch with a payroll manager. Does your husband still work their? He should have ellected for direct deposit or had his paycheck put on his fuel card. He could also talk with his terminal manager as well. hope this helps.

10. ksouthard

ksouthard Light Load Member

May 12, 2013
    phoenix, az
    No they denied him employment due to a report from a previous employer but they still have not paid him for his training week every time he calls they give him the excuse its in the mail today they did it again why don't they just cut him a check that he could pick up! that check was promised to our landlord who also has been very patient I am tired of their excuses and can't get a hold of anybody in payroll he has been dealing with chris the recruiter

11. drozzer69

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    Sadly, I would try to just move on then. They seem to be only giving the run around. They may not be obligated to pay with the bad report. They should do this stuff before hiring someone. I hate the these companies do things now a days. I hope your husband is looking else where in the mean time and I also hope that he finds something soon so you can both move on and not be stressed about this. I wish I had more answers to give but sadly I don't work there anymore.

ksouthard Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.