You filthy pigs...

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by lostNfound, Feb 20, 2009.

1. ship71021

ship71021 Medium Load Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Louisiana
    There are so many drivers that are just lazy that it's pathetic. What has this industry become?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. No Name 38

No Name 38 Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2007
    Virginia Beach
    A bunch of lazy pathetic Drivers

4. javelinjeff

javelinjeff Medium Load Member

Aug 30, 2007
    victorville,ca
    simple solution,only sell drinks in aluminum cans at truckstops,the homeless will pick them up for the recycle value and drivers will make a mess IN their truck trying to hit that small opening on a coke can. you know when you see a guy buying those plastic jug drinks with the large opening on top,he's not concerned about how easy it is to drink from or pour into a glass----he's planning on using it for his mobile restroom. and who may i ask really needs their favorite drink in a 28-32oz bottle--someone who plans on filling it back up,of course!!

5. Cheap Thrill$

Cheap Thrill$ Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2008
    Grandlake,Louisiana
    years ago, they use to use zip lock bags, that was more nasty

6. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007

I get my liquids in the 32 fluid oz bottles. I drink two of them per day. It is easier to maintain the fluid levels by knowing the amounts in the 2 bottles. I rarely use them for the rest room unless I am sleeping at a dock. Otherwise they are thrown away empty.

7. javelinjeff

Aug 30, 2007
    victorville,ca
    5 twelve oz cans = 60 oz,close enough to those two 32oz plastic piss bottles. if you are really counting your fluid intake,it doesn't matter what size the container is.

8. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Must be talking about soda. Who drinks that much. Besides, if you are driving down the road, at least you can reseal the bottle in case it falls over. Ever try to reseal a can?

9. lostNfound

lostNfound Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Home of the Stampede
    Nah, the cans wouldn't make a difference ... there would just be a lot more circumcised drivers around. :biggrin_25523:

10. javelinjeff

Aug 30, 2007
    victorville,ca
    OK-then small containers with SMALL openings,besides they'll fit nicely in that little cooler on the passenger seat. it's always those large containers that you see being used so often that ALSO have NO REDEMPTION VALUE. otherwise the homeless guys could make 25 bucks a day collecting those containers in a 3 mile stretch of highway!

11. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    I've got to agree with pukinhed! EVEN if you went and exchanged the smell of the tabacco bottle with deodorant & cigarette smell! ??? That's got to stink just as bad. I'd rather smell a man than his deodorant! A clean man that is! No "sporty" cigarette smells PLEASE!

Oh, and the driver that wipes little foofoo's paws with wetnaps before getting into the truck, stop peeing in the grass and maybe you wouldn't have to wipe the paws. I understand not being able to hold it,,, OCCASIONALLY or if you have some unexpected "blah, blah, blah..." but seriously, I think we'd all appreciate you use the bottle first. I have a tendency to want to nap in the grass! UGH! :biggrin_2553:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.