You filthy pigs...

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by lostNfound, Feb 20, 2009.

1. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    How about the bull hauler in North Platte, while fueling his truck, stepped between truck and trailer and "marked his territory", didn't even care about myself on the North side or the other driver on south side seeing what he was doing. Guess he figured if them cows can---he can.

It was a few years ago but I still remember, havn't stopped on the off ramp to "bless the axle" since.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    I saw a Canadian marking his territory today at the little Pilot in Atlanta. He was standing by his steps too. Nasty SOB

4. FINCH

FINCH Bobtail Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Calgary Alberta
    You saw a "Canadian"...does it matter where he is from rather than what he is doing? :biggrin_25512:

johnday Thanks this.
  5. bfork1

bfork1 Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2009
    birmingham,al
    oh boy........:biggrin_2553: here we go

6. MR SLEEPY

MR SLEEPY Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Get em Finch...lol..
    Yes its a shame people can't take the time to go in and use the rest room like normal people. I carry a jug and when I stop in the rest area I'll walk over to the grass and mt it out then throw away the used container. I drink alot of water and if I stopped every time the urge hit I wouldn't get no where.
    One thing that bother's me, You go into a truckstop in Broad day lite about three quarter's of the parking is open and these driver's will pull on the fuel island and park and go in and take care of Bizz.. And the ones waiting to get fuel have to wait for mr lazybutt to do his thing.. I know at nite you realy don't have a choice but park on the Island. just had to vent.. you all have a good day.

7. Crotts Trucking

Crotts Trucking Medium Load Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Duncan, AZ
    I learned Real fast, when I was Greasing, or adjusting the brakes, or clutch, that a Creeper in the toolbox, was a Neccessity!! LOL!! and spraying off the wheels before it goes back in the toolbox!!

8. Tran Man

Tran Man Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Ohio
    I tried to do #2...........

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  9. FINCH

FINCH Bobtail Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Calgary Alberta
    U need help dude...:biggrin_25512::biggrin_2554:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  10. Tran Man

Tran Man Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Ohio
    I know.... "It's good to be the King"

11. oregonbluebird

oregonbluebird Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Salem, Oregon
    I remember one time getting fuel at the Love's on I-29 in St. Joseph, MO, some disgusting knucklehead left a gallon jug full of urine right on the fuel island! These driver's nasty habits know no bounds. Also something else that gets me ticked off is these guys who take a big dump in the restroom and don't even bother to exert a little energy to flush the dang toilet. These guys got no class, man. Just bad manners. At least throw your pee jug in the garbage can, and if you have to do a #2, flush the toilet, dude, so the next guy doesn't have to be grossed out by your mess.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.