You'll probably guess where I found it

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by skipdetour, Jan 25, 2009.

1. rocknroll nik

rocknroll nik High Risk Load Member

Oct 18, 2008
    can't read the sign
    sign me up for that "dream" job

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wiseguywireless

Wiseguywireless Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Petoskey, MI
    Sounds like the typical JB Hunt Recruiter.....

4. rocknroll nik

rocknroll nik High Risk Load Member

Oct 18, 2008
    can't read the sign

OUCH:biggrin_2555: I am so glad I was not drinking anything when i read that post:yes2557:

luvtheroad Thanks this.
  5. capital 48

capital 48 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2008
    MI
    sounds more like a USA truck recruiter and staff in AR.

6. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio

Please believe me when I tell you he is not a JBH recruiter or in any way involved with them. LOLOL What a laugh!!! :biggrin_25525:

Nope to the USA one too! OMG sooooo funny!

7. skipdetour

skipdetour Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Harrod, Ohio
    The thing is, as all of you who are for really truckers know, business in the current economic climate isn't so hot. So, guys like me find themselves with too much time on their hands. I, therefor, decided to fill some of the time with this little fantasy thread for your amusement or amazement or both. Now, I will mention to the sage gentleman who isn't wired that I am not a recruiter of any sort for anyone. For the last 33 years I've been an over the road truck driver. (Please don't tell my folks that I drive a truck. They think I'm a piano player in a whorehouse.) For nearly 20 of those years, I've driven for Crete Carrier Corp.

Of course, I would readily admit that the Wireless Wiseguy is actually one up on me. He may, in fact, be wireless. I, on the other hand as anyone who knows me will tell you, am not wired right. Alas! I'm just one more certified registered nutcase who drives a truck.

In response to the gentleman who shares my nickname, Skip, I would point out that I am not only deprived, but if you queried Luvtheroad, she'd tell you that I am both deprived and depraved. You see, now that I'm here tottering on the front stoop of senility, I've been obliged to ask myself one of those incisive rhetorical soul searching questions. Why should I be just an old man when with just a little effort I can be a dirty old man? As any old coot walking off into the sunset can tell you, the latter is a helluva lot more fun!

luvtheroad and brianv31 Thank this.
  8. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Well, Skip, glad ya popped back in to see what sort of mayhem was created in this thread!

I think it is safe to say that you will fit right in with the rest of us Looney Tunes!

9. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio
    Yup, deprived and depraved, those are two good words for describing him... Dirty old man, yeah, kinda... LOL LMAO LOLOL

10. torque

torque Light Load Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Ohio
    I want a jet turbine powered W900L.When you hire me,would that be too much to ask for? Then I can actually make those 1000 miles in 24 hrs dispatches.......legally =]

11. LandShark

LandShark Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Riverdale, Ga
    With that kind of tractor I would assume you will be PUSHING the trailor all the way there since the exhaust of the jet turbine would BURN UP the Trailor if it were to be in iits proper place behind the tractor...

I only say this because of my jet engine expeience
    VMA 214
    3rd Marine Airwing
    El Toro Ca.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.