Your Choce Pay Plan

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by sjtrucker, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Right, one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    i mute the Qualcomm when going to bed. Even mute the phone. You want safety? Then let me get decent sleep.

4. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    They must be really hurting for reefer Drivers because I did notice an increase in them trying to put me on a reefer load before I left. I would just tell them I pull vans not reefer and I will sit instead. I think the last time they tried I told weekend dispatch, which was when they always tried to do it, to have the reefer planner call me and explain it to me why I have to pull their stuff. Lol! As far as the pay plan goes. The Driver will never win because the Driver can't control the #1 factor, dispatched miles and the fact they will try to put the screws to you any chance they can.

Lux Prometheus and jeepnut_nh Thank this.
  5. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Wow, I'd be raging mad if that happened to me. I mad enough I got docked 3000 pts for $80 damage to a trailer hinge.

6. sjtrucker

sjtrucker Light Load Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Hayward WI
    I think this pay plan will burn the company in the end.

7. nhguy190

nhguy190 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2011
    new hampshire
    I think they should b on a performance plan dispatches under 1000 miles docked over bonus points. Work 7 days in a row with only 2300 miles docked 6 dispatches in same time period docked. Show up for a pu with no pu number or or incorrect docked. Show up for a 0200 delv to find out appt 0530 docked and a beating

Scott72 and sjtrucker Thank this.
  8. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Come on driver it's not rocket science to work a reefer. Set it and forget it. Not like the old units that you had to closely monitor and manually defrost.

9. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Wash, outs low on fuel. We don't keep the same trailer all the time. Not as easy as you might think.

RightCoast Thanks this.
  10. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Precisely.

11. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    It may not be rocket science but I still wouldn't pull them. Only one time did I get a load with low miles after turning down a reefer load. You see at this company when you get tricked into pulling a reefer you will be stuck with that bs for who knows how long. On top of that you do once and they will expect you to do it all the time. No thanks.

RightCoast Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.