Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by rickybobby, Dec 30, 2015.

1. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Here is video, this guy sounds like he is having trouble booking loads.

Sammybp Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. duddie

duddie Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Man I was in class with him when I came back few months ago.. Cool guy too #### I wish I had his number smh. I hate seeing guys struggle

rickybobby Thanks this.
  4. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    See if you can reply to that video, or get his email or soemthing that way.

5. duddie

duddie Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Yea he lives not to far from me.. What he's trying to do its not gonna work unless you really know the board... Other than that staying out 10 days isn't bad... When I first started u was like him I wanted to quit but it just couches m clicked one day I guess lol.. But the way here sounds he's not gonna be around long lol

6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I wonder if he's chasing miles??..that's one of the issues many have because that's what drivers are so used to doing...hopefully he gets it turned around for the better..

7. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    He said it himself... 1:21 into the video "It's been stressful and it's mainly because of myself, I can't blame nobody but me because I've been trying to go home too often"

Add to that he hasn't been more North than TN and going to places like Tifton, GA and Jacksonville, FL.

Just looked it up, heck the rest of the week there ain't any loads paying over $1 a mile out of around Jacksonville.

Trying to go home a lot with running crap areas in the south during winter, I wouldn't be doing well if I ran like that either.

8. duddie

duddie Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Yea I can do it but I know where the hot spots are but even still I have to venture out either up north or up towards Indiana at least once a week.. Hell be better off taking the truck to haul containers down here if hometime is what he's chasing. Granted you're gonna beat your truck up and you might not score that big check but you'll be home lol... But I will say this much... I'm glad I only have a short time left of truck payments.. I wouldn't get a new truck now unless I had for sure freight and contracts..I knew a guy at the company I just left who had a paid off Cascadia with a million miles on it trade it in for a new truck... Ummmmm how bout an overhaul and keep it moving smh lol

rickybobby Thanks this.
  9. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Money can be made but it's more difficult the more south you go. Especially if you go south of Atlanta. Better be going down there for $2+ min because it's peanuts coming back up.

10. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    He ought to run a triangle... Go from the south east to the north east back to the Midwest back to the southeast

11. duddie

duddie Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Northeast to Midwest is gonna be low.. South to Midwest then east

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.