YRC Freight

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by skinnytrucker, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skinnytrucker

skinnytrucker Heavy Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    U.P. of Michigan
    If you are looking for a good paying job with great benefits than do yourself a favor and check out the jobs that YRC Freight has available on there website. We need drivers bad right now. At my terminal (Chicago) I was just told that they plan to start a truck driving school there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roadwarriorking

Roadwarriorking Light Load Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Miami, Fl

yeah i heard they are really good company.... but im still in school.....and now they hire driver with at least 1yr experience....

i'm from Miami , Fl....i dont know how they work here..but as soon i get my experience i will apply with them.....i dot care if i have to move to another city.. heheh..

so what is the average pay over there..?.....

4. skinnytrucker

skinnytrucker Heavy Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    U.P. of Michigan
    You probably will have to move to get on. We call the terminals in Florida a retirement community because they never hire off the street. They only take guys that have been with the company for 30 or more years of service. The pay is excellent but depends on what job you do. City drivers make somewhere between 40-55 a year and road drivers make between 60-100 a year. Remember all of your ins. is paid by the company also. Let me know when you start looking to relocate and I will help you in anyway possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. dooberhoopa

dooberhoopa Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Upstate New York
    My pops worked there until je ritired...making over ahundred thousand. But from what I hear now they are on a little trouble. Making guys take pay freezes.

6. oldyankee

oldyankee Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2010
    NC
    I was screwed over pretty good by YRC-They hired me full time but neglected to tell me there was a full time driver out on disability.
    He came back to work and my work went down to 1 day a week with the starve them out plan to avoid paying unemployment.
    I would not move for YRC-:biggrin_25513:

1catfish Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.