YRC Glen Moore

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Hoofety, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    Would you give us some hiring areas for your company?? If YRC Glennmoore is hiring and you are a recruiter, please give us more information on the company too. What benefits do you have??? Sign on bonus if any??

KH

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mgfg

mgfg Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Maybe someone # YRCGlenMoore might have had some common courtesy and replied to the e-mail instead of ignoring an applicant.

4. 112racing

112racing Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    pocono's, pa
    if i wasn't in the hiring area why would they place an ad in the local paper ?

5. BigJohn54

BigJohn54 Gone, but NEVER forgotten

May 13, 2011
    SW Missouri

Exactly! The mess that most websites are in I hope they don't expect even us "dumb truck drivers" to believe what we see. I can't even tell you how many websites I have visited that have info dated 2008 or 2009. And the courtesy of a reply would be welcomed even if it were no.

YRC do you plan to reply to your hiring area?

6. earnhardt88fan

earnhardt88fan Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2009
    Toledo,Oh
    I worked for YRC Glen Moore for 13 months, the only reason I do not still work there is because of my wife's medical issue's and I need to be home every day.
    I went to orientation in Konxville, but that terminal has been moved to white Pine, Tn. Glen Moore paid for a rental car for me to drive from Toledo,oh to Knoxville, put me in a motel for 4 days, and gave us a cash voucher towards our evening meal.
    I was paid $500 for attending orientation and it does not, I repeat DOES NOT come off your check, they didn't have a truck for two of us in Knoxville so they rented a car for us to drive to Carlisle,Pa and paid me $.40 to go there, after I got a truck they sent me home empty to get the things i would need to be in the truck.
    YRC Glen Moore was very good to me and if i need to go back my recruiter told she could out me in a truck in a week.
    They do take out an escrow of $200 dollars, they hold it until you leave the company, then they cut you a check after a few months and give you back the $200.
    They also pay to have your truck washed at Blue Beacon every 31 days, the insurance package is real good, better than the Teamster Insurance i have now, I had the top insurance package, for my wife and i, we don't have kids and it was only $73/ wk.
    they have very good maintenance on the equipment, and are very quick to get help to you if you break down.
    I would recommend Glen Moore to anyone, oh I was home every other weekend, and I would stay out longer, but by choice.
    One last thing, my wife had 3 strokes in January, febuary and march of 2010, which required me to me home, not only did dispatch do a great job of getting me home very quickly,but i took off for 5 weeks and Glen Moore never once called me and asked when i was coming back to work and never asked about coming to get the truck.
    YRC Glen Moore ranks as the best truck load company I ever worked for and my recruiter was always there for me also,Thanks Erin you are a sweetheart, so don't be afraid to work for Glen Moore

jvar4001 Thanks this.
  7. klbees

klbees Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2011
    huntsville, al
    okay Its been 8 months. Still happy, still all good!!!:yes2557:

jvar4001 and BigJohn54 Thank this.
  8. jvar4001

jvar4001 Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2011
    boy !! i cant imagine how you went thru their web application its a big headache. i did it once and twice , i dont know how they have so complicate web page

9. brianconnell

brianconnell Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2011
    gaston SC
  10. jvar4001

Mar 4, 2011
    it cant be . first i have 2 years no recently , last time was almost 2 years (it loooks like economy hits harder on us drivers), i tossed out a big pack of applications, some of them 1 hr online for nothing (gaps, etc etc too much bull####. only car pool lane .

11. jvar4001

Mar 4, 2011
    it cant be i have 2 years otr. last time was almost 2 years, i dont have money for refresher. looks like ecomny hits hard on us drivers . i even tossed a big pack of application , most of them 1 hr online for nothing and now they dont teke you if you have a big gap in your resume

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.