YRC Road Driver Richland,Ms

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Rebel2016, May 25, 2016.

1. Rebel2016

Rebel2016 Light Load Member

May 25, 2016
    Jackson,Ms
    Thanks I'll sure remember to do that

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skinnytrucker

skinnytrucker Heavy Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    U.P. of Michigan
    By far the best benefits. I have a wife and kids so for me the benefits are very important. Not sure how they train down there. When I hired on they paid me to work beside a yard guy for 8 hours doing nothing but dropping and hooking. Like @Giuseppe Ventolucci said check double and triple check before you roll out. Even if you stop somewhere for a minute check again. Don't just look and see if the fifth wheel lever is in either. Physically get under the trailer with a flashlight and see the jaws closed.

Giuseppe Ventolucci Thanks this.
  4. Giuseppe Ventolucci

Giuseppe Ventolucci Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Benefits should be similar to Reddaway. That's the main reason I'm staying with this company for a while. Hard to find another company that offers free health insurance.

You should ask if they offer a sign of bonus. Sometimes they have like a $2,000. Bonus.

Rebel2016 Thanks this.
  5. Rebel2016

Rebel2016 Light Load Member

May 25, 2016
    Jackson,Ms
    Thanks yea I got a wife and kid benefits are very important to me to. Just looking over everything trying to make a good decision that's best for me and my family it seem like a good opportunity if I can make it through the first year like you said.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.