Z Transportation

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by mxpx148, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Driver T

Driver T Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2018
    • This company is straight up a JOKE! Trucks are nasty dirty. They don’t have an after hours help line so no matter what time you break down, if your broke down (after close or before opening hours) your sitting in your truck till well after 8am. Once you do get ahold of some one they want you to fix it while they tell you what to do they don’t send anyone out. They expect you (YES, EXPECT YOU) to drive the non running broken truck back to terminal in order for someone to look at it. If you sign on for flat rate be prepared to be told nah your gonna get the x amount ¢ per mile. So don’t count on the flat rate. They give you work late and blame you for loads not being delivered on time. They mess with your income when loads are late. When loads are late company your delivering at then loads all the other trucks first and load you whenever they feel which could be five plus hours of waiting.
    • Sat in truck from 3 am Broke down and couldn’t get ahold of so called (safety) till well after 8am. Called every half hour on phone, sent 5 messages on call com. Didn’t matter got ahold of someone 20 min after 8am. They said oh well deal with it. You DON’T get payed for break down. They treat you like trash and like you are just another disposable person to them. They do not care about the drivers at all. They make it seem all great and a dream job but it really is deceiving.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    mxpx148 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Driver T

Driver T Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Company is a JOKE! If you sign on for the flat rate be prepared to get told we are gonna give you x amount per mile instead. They don’t pay you the first 50 miles of each delivery.. Their trucks are filthy nasty, yes they say new but they are beat up and disgusting. Bed bugs all over mattress. Very Vague with communication. Office people are kinda rude and attitudey.

They give you late work and then they blame you for the loads not being delivered on time. They mess with your pay when loads are late. The companies you deliver to when late then make you a fill in. They load all the other trucks and you can be there waiting 5 plus hours before getting loaded.

If you break down.. GOOD LUCK! Doesn’t matter what time you break down if it is before or after office hours, You will be sitting till the office opens at 8am. Broke down at 3am and could not get ahold of anyone till well after 8am. Called after hours number every half hour and sent 5 message via call com, Was told oh well that I couldn’t get ahold of anyone. You don’t get payed for break down. They then yell at you saying you have to bring the broken in running truck back to terminal (idiots). After an hour of arguing this they still didn’t understand.

They make it seem like a dream job. It is very deceiving. They treat you like trash and could care less about you as a worker. You are another disposable person to them.

Nexus6 Thanks this.
  4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. tuckerthe trucker

tuckerthe trucker Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2018
    That's generally how it goes when you see these too good to be true trucking jobs that offer the moon you end up finding out it was a recruiters pickup line. Their trucks look nice but when i heard the choose your pay thing and the mileage 2400 to 3000 it gave me an uneasy feeling that its Bull ####.I work for a great company with really good benefits 55 cpm 3000 plus miles a week in a new truck . The only problem I have is my home time .I have to stay out 3 weeks to get 5 days off and after years of doing this I'm getting to.the point where I want to be home more.

mxpx148 Thanks this.
  6. localyokal

localyokal Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Michigan
    I saw their ad on facebook and people had comments about that company and the owner of Z Transportation came on there and was dropping f-bombs and cursing everyone out. No way would I work for a company like that

7. Cobratruckn

Cobratruckn Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Who are you working for if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for a company that pays more than the current 33 cpm with no touch freight. Currently I'm working myself into a grave hand unloading 53ft trailers after driving all day.

8. Blackbeard1775

Blackbeard1775 Bobtail Member

Sep 13, 2018
    If you do not mind me asking what company do you drive for?

9. Nexus6

Nexus6 Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2018

• Truckers Report Jobs