Z Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by truckerforlife88, Oct 23, 2017.

1. truckerforlife88

truckerforlife88 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2017
    I recently posted a comment to their Facebook page asking about questions I had for them about what people have said about them on this page, questions like they don't pay first 50 miles, 1099's, no benefits, all broker loads, etc. and instead of answering my questions or even politely correcting me in my possibly wrong statements, they chose to block me so that nobody could see my comments which leaves me to believe that all these things are true and they're trying to #### over honest hard working truckers. I just wanted to warn everyone about them, trucking is a way of life, we don't need anyone like this in our lives screwing with our living. Do your research people before you sign on to a company!! Read forums, youtubes, listen to people's experiences and don't let their mistakes be yours! There's a lot of opportunities to strive in this profession, especially with our economy that's finally starting to kick back up, we don't need people like this bringing us down.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    First, let me clear up that I don't work for them, and never have in the past, worked for them...

From what I understand, all is true, except for the benefits. I believe they do offer those. The 1099, as I believe, is for the first 3 months, then you go onto w-2. Why they do that (if they do) is beyond me. From what I know, you are assigned a trailer, and do all live loads/unloads, so I'd figure that broker loads are big there.

4. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    But none of that matters. They don't pay the first 50 miles. That disqualifies them as a potential employer in my book. I wonder if their dispatchers work the first hour for free?
    As for the Facebook thing, there are many companies that do the same thing. Facebook allows sponsors who advertise to control comments.

5. Letsgetreal

Letsgetreal Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2016

When they're paying 1099, they don't get to pay the worker's compensation insurance. Most of these companies are buying expensive equipment to make themselves look good and shiny, but in reality, they have neither clients for them or good miles for drivers. They want the driver to struggle for their mistakes. Boycott these small companies without benefits and good pay, ect and watch us taking over.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.