ZIP Carrier INC,PAVEL ZARUBIN, Chicago-targeting newbies,deso not pay.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Sergy, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Sergy

Sergy Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2013
    This guy is leasing his 3 trucks to King Eagls.His advertisment sais-50/per mile,expirience from 2 months...For a new driver it is the best,buth they do not know-it is a scam.Pavel has you driving for 2-3 months,all this time you working for pay dctble for insurance -1500$,so you work for less payment.Then "the financial problem " comes,you have to support his little businness))You being goo,work for less,then even free for a couple of weeks,then he sends you a check-and...check is bounsing in few days...So,you brock,you do not have money for food,you want to finish it with him.He reminds to you-the contract!Two weeks notice,or you loose security deposite(1500),and...last payment.Last payment on the attorneys language-it is ALL HE HAS TO PAY AT THAT MOMENT...So...you worked free,last couple of months,if you stop and leave.If you drop truck-it is on your record)))Nice schema,no?So you have to work two weeks more,with no money for food,can you?Your banck account probably is in 0 or overdraft...
    He is targeting people from postsovietic region ,mostly his add has this-we speak russian,chech,polish,serbian,lituanian...What ever-he does not speak nothing,but russian and english...)))It is a scam!And abuse.It is not american way to make a business.Just wanted you to know about this guy.

formertaxidriver Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kvv009

kvv009 Bobtail Member

May 12, 2013
    Yes! It happened to me the same way. I just stopped to work for him, and he still has to pay me a lot of money. Contact me to do something with this. Valentin Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
  4. Sergy

Sergy Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Please,send to me your phone number.

You can also send e-mail address...What state you are from?

Oh,I can see ,here you have to make 7 posts before you can send private messages.

So,I am just trying to make those 7 posts.

Because I need to be able to answer people in private.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
  5. kvv009

kvv009 Bobtail Member

May 12, 2013
    Illinois state

6. Sergy

Sergy Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Ok. We will have solid case against this guy.I think he is not even citizen yet.And he was arrested in Chicago for stilling something on the street!

7. kvv009

kvv009 Bobtail Member

May 12, 2013
    It was just like in your case.

He has problems and asked me to wait with payment. A week, then another one. Then a check that was cancelled

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
  8. Sergy

Sergy Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Hi.Any news on your case?Would nice to have a number of it.State attorney is really interrested on joining the cases...Interpol may also take a look on our guy-his kind of people sometimes has the tail... He is "cleaning behind"-the net... Good thing there are copies and screanshots of his "art'...)))

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.