Skip ahead to the list of freight factoring offers or quote comparison form
CJM Financial, Inc., established in 1993, is a family-owned factoring company headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa.
WHAT IS OFFERED:
- Advances up to 98% of invoices
- Same day funding
- A fuel card discount program through T-Chek
- Unlimited credit checking
- No locking you into long term contracts
- Lowest reserve accounts in the industry
- Account Termination Fees
- No requirement to factor all invoices
Overall impression of CJM Financial – Neutral
MAIN CONCERNS / HIGHLIGHTS
1) Not enough Information / feedback online.
2) No BBB accreditation. No Complaints
3) No RipOffReport.com reports filed
4) Termination Fees (2)
1 – Negative Report
Negative report was filed on RipOffReport.com on 6-17-08
Author reported problems, but no details.
Rebuttal is filed by former employee of the Author. Former employee called Author a liar.
2 – Positive to Neutral Report
Positive to neutral comment posted on TheTruckersReport.com on 1-29-13
Past client stated:
“I used CJM out of Akeny Iowa for two years. They let you pick who you want to have them fund, don’t have a 100% requirement, but their credit standard is pretty high and they don’t approve every invoice you might have. Always get your customer approved before accepting the freight. 24 hr ACH deposit which was nice. All good until I wanted to get away from them and fund cash flow myself, then they stuck it to me with some hidden exit fees.”