What qualifications do I need to be a tanker driver?

Typical tanker truck driver jobs require a CDL and the tanker endorsement, or a “N” endorsement. Also having a HAZMAT endorsement can give a driver looking for work an advantage as many tanker trucks are carrying hazardous materials. A “X” endorsement is a combination of both the tanker and HAZMAT endorsements and may help save time for a driver looking to earn both.
Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.