A Call to Arms

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by bama_quake, Oct 15, 2008.

1. DBL_TIME

DBL_TIME <strong>"Two Mints in One"</strong>

Feb 9, 2008
    That is very true. You can speak with fuel economy about messed up idle and safety about defects that nobody else will deal with, as a matter of fact most of the time if your icon is messed up and your in vb you can speak with fuel econ and they'll get you scheduled b4 you leave for it to be fixed. However that still has nothing to do with your truck being turned down. It just determines how low you go.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bama_quake

bama_quake Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Birmingham, AL
    Turned down is one thing, turned down to 60/60 because of something you've been telling breakdown is wrong for MONTHS is another.

I do know of an individual that not only had been complaining about ICON not working, but just to stay comfortable WHEN POSSIBLE, was paying for Idle Aire, and Motels (once or twice out of pocket). Yet was still shut back to 60/60. This driver's complaint was even to the extent of having their truck taken to International to be repaired.

4. DBL_TIME

Feb 9, 2008

Locdrjr Thanks this.
  5. ucj824

ucj824 Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Kalamazoo, MI
    I don't know whatthe fuss is all about. My truck has gone into the shop 3 times since they said that all trucks were being turned down and its still 63/63.

6. DBL_TIME

Feb 9, 2008
    If you dont know what the fuss is then i guess you need to go post somewhere else

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.