accident

Discussion in 'Marten' started by Ros de la rosa, Mar 5, 2016.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    everybody hates her.I don't even know why she's their she's worthless.She's short,looks like a guy when she's outside talking to other drivers while she's having a smoke because she stands and moves like a guy.She wears lots of makeup and when a driver checks in you plan on a good five minute wait and you're the only one at the window.She's very rude.Yourd waiting at the window and here she is lpoking in her compact mirror to make sure her makeup is on just right,he hair is perfect.If she's not doing that she's busy talking on the phone or someone else behind the window about what she did last night.If not that then she's doing paperwork.

rachi Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Who came up with the 750 amount?

4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Then she tells you to drop trailer in a certain dock and 90% of the time dock has another trailer in it.I finally got tired of going back inside and waiting for five minutes to be assigned another dock and started dropping it in whichever dock is empty.

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    She had her mechanic do an estimate.KB should have picked who was going to do the estimate and work not her.

6. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Smart of you to pay it out of pocket. Alot less hassle in my opinion.

7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I was .more tthen willing to take the hassle and for once charge a Tyson employee.But because tyso,n is kbs main customer they do nothing wrong and are always in the right no matter what.

rachi Thanks this.
  8. Jmans

Jmans Light Load Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Last month some genius crossed lanes trying to exit last minute.Directly hit my water truck,cop cited him.
    Dash cam are the way to go,should have got two right away when I bought my personal cars cam

9. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    If no one is at fault it's going on both of your records. I got hit from the side by a girl in her little jetta. She was making up excuses and in the end it went on her insurance and mine. As a cdl driver were always at fault.

I got rear ended at a dead stopped red light.. Insurance called me and told me they were dropping me off of the policy because I had an accident...... I had to get a lawyer 5k later it was off of my record. I hate this county

10. free spirited1

free spirited1 Heavy Load Member

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    They need a lady in that body shop to keep things going right

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.