Anderson Trucking / ATS

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by dcedlr, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Kevin weiss

Kevin weiss Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2017
    I have had my class a cdl for 17 years looking for a swith thinking going from can to drop deck or oversized can anybody steer me the right direction

2. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    How is Anderson's freight lately? Particularly the pad wrap and specialized van division?

Do they get any freight to and from Detroit?

3. michaelbunt

michaelbunt Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Ragland, Al
    Looking at leasing on to ATS heavy haul, I am currently leased to landstar I own my own truck, it's 2013 peterbilt 587. How is the freight over there. I'm looking at rgn. Anybody know how it is over there? There offering me a big bonus, I've been fed up with Landstar for a while now. I been with landstar 3 years and have oversized experience. I have 100% clean dac and CSA score. 6-1/2 years otr experience. Any advice??

4. Rooster1291979

Rooster1291979 Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2012
    NOLA
    Is your truck 4 axle double framed?

James j Thanks this.
  5. MOGLAR

MOGLAR Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Kansas City , MO
    WHy are you fed up with Landstar

6. Steelersjunkie

Steelersjunkie Road Train Member

May 26, 2016
    I looked, because I was bored and curious. Moglar worked for Mercer. That's a respectable company. They don't lease trucks, they lease trailers. They have dispatchers but most of the drivers are running off load boards. The money is good and you have plenty of opportunity to succeed. I am not promoting them, but I have researched them. How he screwed that up is anyone's guess. It sucks for everyone else here though, because now we have to listen to his idiocy. He should have just stayed a company driver. He wasn't prepared, and now he has made it his mission to scare people away from something he couldn't handle. Go back to your parent's basement, Moglar. There is probably a job opening at the local McDonald's that would suit you better.

James j Thanks this.
  7. MOGLAR

MOGLAR Heavy Load Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Kansas City , MO
    Mercer has a centrally controlled in house load board. But there are many many loads that are hidden for favorites etc. Many of the loads are re brokered loads. If there are no loads available you must bottom feed and be forced to take the table scraps they have on their in house board. They know they have you by the short hairs lol. They are an Owner Operator mill. Just as many people quit as are marching through the door with delusions of grandeur. Wanna try them out.....be my guest. Lots of nice people there.....but nice don't pay the bills. I am not going to be a fanboi or cheerleader for this company. Owner operator mill,

8. Ladytrucker82277

Ladytrucker82277 Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Does ATS allow pets? I have 2 small dogs.

James j Thanks this.
  9. Ladytrucker82277

Ladytrucker82277 Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Does ATS allow pets? I have 2 small dogs.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.