Anyone know this guy? lol

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by precisionpower, Oct 2, 2013.

1. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    That what a driver with poor spacial awareness gets you. We've all had to work for 30 cents a mile at one point.

J_FROG Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. falcon241073

falcon241073 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Germantown, TN
    Why bother DG. You know people are going to bash someone or some company. I've noticed on TTR it rotates around. Seems USA is the whipping boy company right now. Like no other company has idiots doing the somethings or worse.

some people just can't wait for a reason to jump on a company and those that work there. I've been treated fairly for the most part at USA. Yes there are some things I have issues with at USA but over all its not bad here. I can see where someone in certain situations could see them selfs targeted. I always wait for what they did or did not do to calm down and solve the situation. I rarely hear what they did wrong. Only how evil USA or the "offending" person or company is. Usually means the person complaining is as much if not more at fault for the bad situation. So they come around looking for a reason to bash the company and/or thise working there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.