Anyone knowledgeable on rates when it comes to chocolate?

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Samuel.CapitalTravel, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Samuel.CapitalTravel

Samuel.CapitalTravel Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2019
    Sounds like a nightmare...
    I've thought about diving into the pharmaceutical/medical route. Is McKesson Medicines the only experience you've had with this specific type of commodity? Sounds like that's where the peace of mind is at, how is the pay compared to the cold storage commodities?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    The pay takes care of itself. I am not trying to maintain a 400,000 dollar mansion with the associated Howard County and State of Maryland Taxation. There is peace of mind here in the south. That's why it's home for me these last 20 years.

It is the one shipper that motivates the hell out of me. Something deep inside is idealistic running medicine to those who have need of it, including my own self after a truly major surgery last two to three weeks ago. I had need of it. And how.

Everything else in the industry has it's limitations and Ive run em all except nuclear, radioactive or munitions. And always went back to McKesson. Call me single minded and stubborn. But it's something just for me.

4. mrbamcclain

mrbamcclain Light Load Member

May 25, 2011
    Hammond, La
    Elmer's sucks and so do the Walgreens appts. Trust me. Been there done that. And if you're going with the mega who usually has that account every season it's even worse.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.