Attention USA Drivers!

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by Reycer, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Reycer

Reycer Medium Load Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Yup, and walked off and left it for the next person to find.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Thomas0810

Thomas0810 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    And left it for another driver because his attitude is he don't get paid to get things fixed,i hope you send those pics to someone in corporate and they locate that driver and fire him for damaging company equipment and falsifying his logs and mark his DAC report so he can never drive anywhere reputable again.People like that are useless

4. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada

Actually, I see so many of those I thought USA started buying them pre dented so they could save the driver time and USA money....lol

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  5. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    It was wrong for the driver not to report this and get it taken care of but that doesnt mean that the driver is useless. Drivers that dont want to run and put more priority on getting home all of the time add even less value to the company than the driver that did this. You shouldn't think you are so special.

6. Thomas0810

Thomas0810 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2007
    BlueRidge Texas
    You really have some issues with me,sad thing is I gave you my number and you balked at calling me.I constantly tell other drivers on here that you are a great employee but you constantly bash me for no apparent reason.Here is my number 972-439-4039 .If your man enough call me and I guarantee after talking to me you will form a different opinion of me .If you aren't man enough to call me like the last time then I will just think your a coward that hides behind this forum talking and putting me down instead of talking to me one on one.I have never said im special,i go home 4 days a month,guys that stay out 4 weeks get 4 days off ,so that makes me no more special than anyone else.I average 2500 plus miles a week,i do my part,

7. ezmed

ezmed Medium Load Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Louisville, KY
    USA makes it easy for you not wanting to report damage. About three weeks ago I got a trailer with a dented wheel and torn sidewall. I reported it and they tried pinning the thing on me. The further I go with USA the more I question the purpose.

8. driver7702003

driver7702003 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    FLORIDA
    Wait till youre truck you get is a piss of sh and strands you and usa says its youre fault the auto shift went out how is that any ones fault

9. DGStrong71

DGStrong71 Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2013
    70° west
    The auto shifts get glitched up because drivers get in the habit of driving with the engine brake on all the time. You all should know what happens when you try to down shift a manual trans while the engine brake on. Same things happens with the auto shifts only worse. The electronics get glitched up.

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  10. driver7702003

driver7702003 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    FLORIDA
    i do not run with my engine brake on and never have some towns i go through will fine for that

11. J_FROG

J_FROG Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    49 states and Canada
    I report all damaged trailers and never have they tried blaming it on me. What did you say to them that made them want to do that? Or what did they say to you to make you think that?

All they do is take the info and contact the driver that left it there.

Thomas0810 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.