Avoid Trucks For You (TFY) MUSKOGEE,OK

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Werewolf, Nov 11, 2008.

1. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Thats ok WIERDWOLF failed every place he worked Trans Am , FFE , Dart

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    I've passed their yard hundreds of times. It's huge and empty you can tell they aren't what they used to be but theres still a little life going on there. Probably they just focus on US/Mexico and US/Canadian freight now. I'll see a lonely tired TFY truck out here on the road about once a month or so. More than likely they have a few OO's that just run from Laredo to Detroit and back.

4. BIG RIGGER

BIG RIGGER Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Fargo,ND.
    Their glory days was moving auto parts those days are history now.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    WOW! .86 a mile! Is this 1990 again?

6. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    $.86 a mile to an O/O??? ROFLMFAO! I wouldn't even think of opening the map to find out where the trailer was as that doesn't even pay me to wake up!

JimDriv3r Thanks this.
  7. Big John

Big John Road Train Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Oklahoma
    They use to be one hell of a company back in the 90's but the original owner is long gone, I heard he was one good guy to work for. Ran all new equipment and trucks were set to run, drivers got miles, money and home time and yes he was sued by "Toys Are Us" because they were called "Trucks Are Us". I recall driving by their yard in Muskogee and seeing it full on the weekends and know it looks like a ghost town. The only do owner operators or lease purchase junk, old JB shakers. I have had friends work their and run your but off for low pay and unless you are mexican stay away from their Laredo terminal or you are going to get passed around because Muskogee doesn't intervene in Laredo's business. I just can't see running 3,000 to 3,500 miles a week and bringing home a average of $1,300 a week, that is not good buisness.

8. MDiamond

MDiamond Bobtail Member

Apr 15, 2011
    yeah That's what I'm sayin.

9. MDiamond

MDiamond Bobtail Member

Apr 15, 2011
  10. meskin trucker

meskin trucker Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2012
    there aint nothing wrong with the company its just cry baby truckers i worked for the company for 6 years...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.