BAD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by top gun, Sep 10, 2011.

1. top gun

top gun Bobtail Member

Sep 4, 2011
    louisiana
    :biggrin_25521::biggrin_2553:STAY AWAY FOM GROENDYKE.BR,LA I KNOW SOMONE WORKs Thair
    HE PULL TANKER . THEY ARE VERY CHEEP COMPANY TO WORK FOR . GEOENDKYE TELL YOU CAN MAKE 55/60 thuand you be lucky to 30,000 YR. YES DONT FOGET ABOUT MG. THAIR SHE TREAT HER DRIVER LIKE SH_T. . GROENDYKE TOLD HIM THEY HAD VERY LOW TRUN OVER . HE SEE 3 SHOP FORMEN QUIT ABOUT 30 DRIVER. BE CAUSE OF HER.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Well I will put it this way, his post might be hard to read to read, but he's not bs'ing at all. Groendyke transport is one one the most arrogant carriers around.

Their office I people I have dealt with are rude & arrogant.

They treat drivers like a piece of trash. I went and attempted to apply with them once and all I got sitting in the channelview tx office was insults thrown my way from the moment I walked in, so I crumbled up app & told them where to go & left.

top gun Thanks this.
  4. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    This post has more information in it then most.

top gun Thanks this.
  5. Chewbacca

Chewbacca Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Louisiana
    Friend of mine quit as the shop foreman in BR. He told me he couldn't even get a price quote without the TM approving it. Couldn't stand the micro managing

bubbavirus Thanks this.
  6. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Here's his first post
    So apparently he checked the company out and obviously what drvtech said was correct. They do have some of the most horrible drivers on the road. The types of drivers you'll see skidding through an intersection with all wheels locked.

Top Gun by posting that illiterate stuff you take away from the true point of the post...too warn drivers to stay away from these bottom feeder outfits.

7. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    Try reading it in your best Scarface voice and it's a little more exciting. By the way we don't pick on peoples use of the english language around here. It's frowned upon by upper management.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  8. aladdin sane

aladdin sane Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Towanda, Kansas
    Well, I do. These people reflect badly on all of us, I take that personally.

9. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    I'd agree, from what I understood that was fairly well put together. I don't follow all of it, but I've seen worse. I make fun of those, probably because I have low self esteem.

10. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    I suggest you read this if you haven't already. Before you get the dreaded PM from a mod. I will remind you of this everytime I see you belittle someone over their spelling or grammer. No one appointed you to the grammer police.
    http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...ation-center/103437-spelling-and-the-ttr.html

Big Don, rocknroll nik, Gears and 2 others Thank this.
  11. 44 TRUCKING

44 TRUCKING Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2011
    north carolina
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.