BE AWARE OF WERNER

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kimbolife, May 23, 2023.

1. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    ..Would it be your fault if the truck did a hard brake and some being playing on their phone crashed into you..?
    I mean, the computer will show that you slammed on brakes?

I really don’t know, none of mine have that and so far never driven anything like that..

hope not dumb twucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Did ya call the best? perry.jpg

TB John Thanks this.
  4. Bozwik

Bozwik Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2022
    Mars, USA
    How would it be my fault if the truck did a hard brake by detecting another car that just cut in front of me?

So the computer shows that I slammed on my brakes versus the radar detection device making a hard brake meaning what?

Exactly who is playing on their phone?

I see that you're making an attempt of making sense in somebody's eyes...

5. Goodysnap

Goodysnap Road Train Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Takes 2 to Tango. Not saying you deserved a gun in your face, but surely sounds like a classic road rage incident to me. You have to be the bigger person and let it go.

Move on….

6. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    Um.
    No, was asking, if the truck did a hard brake, not you, the truck and some idiot on phone crashed into the truck, could someone try and blame you for locking up the brakes?

7. mwonch

mwonch Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    This guy is so full of crap. He quits, then 5 days later they fire him. How does that work?

Calls 911, they ask him to pull over, and the cop knows nothing other than a tapping incident? With a gun reported, ONE COP? WTF??

Other driver zips up the right side, yet somehow avoids cutting in front...AFTER poster said they cut him off? Then, ends up on the left to wave a gun. Bull pucky.

Warner fires the driver for what? SOME of that would be caught on the cams. No matter how much they dislike a driver, they aren't risking a lawsuit or labor board inquiry. They have driver facing cams, so it'll be obvious by driver reaction what's likely going on.

Ya talked to EVERYONE at dept o' labor? Every single person? That may be what took 2 years, eh? Also, they don't require multiple complaints to investigate. It helps, but not required.

It is not that hard to find a gig with a negative DAC entry....unless you just flat out are an awful employee.

Lastly, I'm gonna wager that you never talked to even 1 paralegal. I think I can guarantee that. They don't go from "nope" to class action in the same sitting.

Yeah. This is a disgruntled former driver who got fired before finishing his 1 year obligation...and has a hefty bill to pay to a CDL mill

Milr72 and Veteran driver Thank this.
  8. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA

That’s what I think too. There are just too many holes in his story for it to be credible. I’m just not buying it.

Milr72 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Snailexpress

Snailexpress Road Train Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Rocky
    Yes it would apply faults. I had truck with some output shaft play. Constant sudden acceleration/deceleration was popping up.

Judge Thanks this.
  10. Bozwik

Bozwik Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2022
    Mars, USA
    The problem with this braking contraption is that it sees cars exiting in the right lane. It takes the controls away from the driver and does a hard brake wven though there's nothing in front of the truck.

I don't know if the computer knows the difference between human or computer interaction. I have no faith in the safety department because they have sent me a message stating that I was following too close to another vehicle, "after the vehicle pulled out in front of me".

They also said that I did a hard brake once which I did in a construction zone. 3 cars got in front of me and did a hard brake causing me to do a hard brake. So instead of avoiding a collision by doing a hard brake, they give me points for doing a hard brake.

In response to the original post, the driver claims he tried to avoid a situation that could have turned deadly by continuing on his way. The response from tge safety clowns is that he should have pulled off the highway and because he didn't, that's a safety violation. But if he did it could have been a lot worse.

so my point here is that safety has absolutely no concern over a driver's safety, rather then they're more concerned about their profits. Again, safety department is a joke and are nothing but puppets for the insurance companies. They should be ashamed of themselves for even using the title "safety".

Snailexpress, mjd4277 and Judge Thank this.
  11. FearTheCorn

FearTheCorn Medium Load Member

Jan 6, 2019
    Omaha
    This sounds like a Reddit creepypasta story. Kinda sorta interesting, but ultimately horse hockey.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.