Beware DOT Compliance Group! Please SPREAD this post!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by saysaych, Oct 2, 2018.

1. saysaych

saysaych Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2018
    The company will make you think they are representing DOT and they ar NOT! They will charge you $150 to update your biennial (MCS-150) and if you go to Updating Your Registration or Authority, you can do it for FREE!

They also charge you more than twice the cost that you should pay to update your registration up to. Again do it directly online: Updating Your Registration or Authority.

They call and email threats that you will be fined, making the company seem like they are calling frpm DOT!

DOT Compliance Group - Drug & Alcohol Testing Program for DOT Compliance

Dot Complaince Group
    7550 Gaylord Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034

Beware of any 972 area code, they have muliple area codes and extensions!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I assume this has something to do with owner operator regs because none of that made any sense to me. But, I’ve never been an o/o.

mjd4277, Nava-jo x press and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. Cam Roberts

Cam Roberts Road Train Member

May 13, 2018
    When i got my dot numbers last year, i was swindled by one of these dot compliance people. Kept me on the phone for 3 hours and took my credit card number and charged me 500 dollars. I didnt know anybetter as a new bussiness owner. I started getting uneasy on the phone and while on the phone i googled a few things and even fmcsa website and found that these are fraudualant calls about people sounding like they are a part of dot. I demanded my money back and went off on them. They refused to refund my money so i hung up and called my bank and they put a hold on the transacation and then refunded my money. Felt great to see who had last laugh. Then the company started sending threatening text messages about how my bank took the money bank and how they were gonna anonymously have me investigated by fmcsa about being compliant. I stilll laughed and chuckled. Being compliant is something you can do on your own and drug screening only cost 60 bucks a year to be enrolled by the same dot doctor that does your drug screenng

6. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    They stole my wallet.

7. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    They called and said I could get a car warranty even though I had almost 250k miles on it. The transmission fell out yesterday, and now they won’t answer their phone. They aren’t DOT, CVT, 4L60e compliant!

8. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    shall we make a list of all the scams going now? Do we have room?
    Microsoft
    IRS
    Daughter in hospital out of country needing medical attention, quick send money (she was sitting right close by)

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  9. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    IRS wants me to pay what I owe using Apple gifts cards!

10. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    But wait. This one’s legit. I sent them 6 grand in gift cards yesterday:sex:

11. thelushlarry

thelushlarry Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    glasgow ky
    They told me they would take a Walmart gift card!

mjd4277 and IluvCATS Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.