Beware of Knight!!

Discussion in 'Knight' started by tracyq144, May 30, 2009.

1. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    You got me on the critique of the yard but tracy you count your lucky stars that you have honest people to work for and even more importantly competent people. For some people this is not option. A lot of Knight drivers are under used and being held back due to over flowing incompetence. For two years I had a good dispatcher and all was great. Then he got tired of coming to work for some reason, probably due to a peanut wage in a cookie cutter job. It was not the same after he left and I am sorry I tend to get detailed when discussing Knight. It was good times at Knight and I watched it unravel over the course of a year. I did the job safely legally and right BUT for the first time, driving for someone else, I am happier than I ever have been and life is good. So I'm over it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tracyq144

tracyq144 Heavy Load Member

Feb 15, 2009
    MN
    Baack Thanks this.
  4. highwayman

highwayman Medium Load Member

classic, classic, classic........heckyeah..!!!!!! i once spent 60 days on the road.....LOL, but then again i'm sure alot of us have done that......, takes a heck of alot to do this work...can be a very lonely life....c'mon..!!!!

5. nicnat2

nicnat2 Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2008
    sin city
    Yeah every company sucks out here right! They all have idiots working for them,especially the DM's..."What do you mean you can't get that 1250 mile load from Fontana to Butte in 1 1/2 days..I checked with safety and they said it could be done"..that's the crap I kept hearing. I told him to come on down and take the I-15 up to Montana and show me how it's done.Oh yeah..only can do 60mph and watch out for ice buddy...I left.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.