BM fleet message on peoplenet

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by truckdriver31, Apr 24, 2018.

1. slim6596

slim6596 Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Seems like the errors that I personally have been attributing to dedicated drivers is on the rise. The other day, there were three messages asking if any drivers were near certain stores. The first two didn’t specify why, but the third stated that a trailer had been dropped about a foot too far to one side and the store couldn’t unload it.
    I’m hoping the bean counters in upper management realize that the cheap labor they love so much on their spreadsheets cost more than us in the real world.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Walmart never needed to advertise for drivers.. Again this shows how far they have fallen...

Triumph 1 Thanks this.
  4. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Must also show how far ups, OD, Abf, and the industry has fallen too huh?

It's industry wide, there is truly no driver shortage, just quality drivers.

foggy Thanks this.
  5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Exactly About the so called Driver Shortage .. Cost drivers have caught on to what these companies do frankly that's why they leave So Quickly.. Frankly all these companies that were started decades ago the new people taking these companies over whether it's people hired from the outside for the kids taking it over don't have the same mentality Or mindset . This is why so many companies are falling apart

foggy and Coover Thank this.
  6. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be

Attached Files:

7. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Ugh, at least it was empty right? :-(

You better believe if anything fell out of the back and hit a vehicle, WM would be held liable regardless of the fact we don't have any white Volvo's.

8. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
  9. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    I have had doors break and skip track etc. That is a long ride back to a DC for repair. :(

10. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    The thing about it was we saw it partially closed but not latched. I don't think he checked the trailer either. Imagine if he pulled it from the dock with someone in it. It could be worse. He could have been the dedicated who took a loaded trailer for valley stream at the store and headed to Pottsville and made it halfway there before realizing the trailer wasn't empty.

11. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    You sir, are redundant;
    If there really is a God, then I hope that He declares you expendable and jobless....
    Along with all your other two cents around here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.