cb handle

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by tkr2hrt, Jul 6, 2007.

1. TennesseeStud

TennesseeStud Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Lewisville Texas 75067
    HELLO 2 Y'ALL & HOPE ALL IS FINE & DANDY WITH Y'ALL

YOU EVER HEARD THE 1 ABOUT WHAT THE ELEPHANT SAID TO THE NAKED MAN?? No, i KINDA THOUGHT YOU HADN'T ? WELL HE SAID TO THE NAKED 1, U SURE YOU CAN get enuf oxygen through that thing????
    i do know it's no knee slapper but it will do till another 1 comes along... C ya later (gator)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2009
    port st lucie fl
    I am called the Epidemic or RubberChicken! I used to ride BMX in south Florida and my parents said it was a Epidemic. now Rubberchicken came from when I bounce off the concrete I Made a sound like a rubberchicken would make when you squeezed it! Does anyone know Rocking Chair? He is a slip seat driver I think out of Milwaukee WI. I met him once at the 115 exit Baxter rd in rockford IL about 4weeks ago.

4. the big d

the big d Bobtail Member

May 7, 2009
    I go by livermush, or the big d

5. Chain Drive

Chain Drive Medium Load Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Nova Scotia,Canada
    new truck5 (1).jpg

Hay I'm Big D, I have the pic to prove it!!

6. last minute

last minute Bobtail Member

May 7, 2009
    Greenwood AR
    Last Minute, always wait till last minute to leave the house.

7. PINEAPPLE

PINEAPPLE Bobtail Member

May 4, 2009
    SoCAL
    Mine, PINEAPPLE. Not one OTR job on the Island. That's how I ended up on the mainlands. Anyway, my Father N Law gave me that handle 24 years ago. I stuck out like a sore thumb in the truck stops. Surfer looking kid, Dress Code: Bermuda Shorts, Hawaiian Shirt and VANS.

SonnyD Thanks this.
  8. seawind

seawind Medium Load Member

May 8, 2009
    West Tennessee
    Back in the early 1970's, my handle was "Bird Dog" because I would 'Bird Dog' the young ladies like a young dog would!

About 10 years later I changed my handle to "Stray Cat." It fits me better because I wander all over the country never knowing what will happening the next day.

9. aircargoo

aircargoo Bobtail Member

May 1, 2009
    newark,n.j.
    AIRCARGO.....

thats cause i been around the trucks since 92...hauling,shipping,receiving,p.o's,dims,weight,maps,ect...:biggrin_25515:

plus "aircargoo" or aircargo is sharp lQQking nickname,catchy...

10. kickin chicken

kickin chicken Road Train Member

Jan 4, 2009
    SC
    I credit Austin Nichols Wild Turkey for my nifty handle.
    Love it!

11. ChatterBox.KW

ChatterBox.KW Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Indiana
    Well I have been given quite a few handles through the years of getting in trucking and becoming a driver. My best friend & driver, RooSter, gave me CHaTTerBoX. Then my other friend& driver, 911, adapted my handle to CHatters. I was given CHaTTerBoX because of a little irony...I first got to know my drivers I didn't talk, rarely at all.. So hense CHaTTerBoX, CHatters.. Well I also have another handle I go by that my driver, RooSter also gave me.. jaws! I'm gonna keep the story on that one to myself... but I got by all three!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.