CBD Products Contain THC

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by tscottme, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. MOBee

MOBee Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2014
    But yet they sell it in truck stops. I am sure their are drivers out there that were unaware of the THC in the CBD. I don't need someone to hold my hand as I walk through the truck stop, but a heads up would be nice.

3. Northern Nomad

Northern Nomad Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2020
    The frozen north
    I’ve been using CBD for years, but I do it carefully. I only buy the same brand, and even though it’s supposed to be less than 0.3% THC, I test myself regularly.
    Someday, hopefully, it will be legal on a federal level.

4. Six9GS

Six9GS Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yuma, AZ
    Each to their own I guess and this is one thing I'm not going to be judgemental of others about. That said, for me, I just think the risk too great, even though the risk is miniscule, to mess with CBD products. So, I don't use them. I know others on this site, who I highly respect, swear by them for an assortment of uses. And, I'm not questioning that for them. Fortunately, I don't seem to have any issues where CBD would be substantially beneficial. So, easy for me to just say No.
    And, all THAT said, having been a 'pothead' of sorts back in the 70's, (haven't touched the stuff since 1981) I am SO looking forward to when I fully retire and now that it is legal in my State, I can get stoned and listen to jazz once again. I have many fond memories of getting alittle stoned and listening to some good Jazz. The 2 together are simply a great combination!!!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    2Tap, tarmadilo, Dino soar and 10 others Thank this.
  5. Northern Nomad

Apr 1, 2020
    The frozen north
    931EB2C3-1818-4854-AF02-1E38EF53B996.jpeg

6. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

You are betting your career, possibly jail time, that the hippies making the THC would never take a shortcut or lie or that the feds don't have a better test than the one you use. I hope it works out for you.

7. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    Hippies?? lol

8. skallagrime

skallagrime Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana
    I think i might enjoy jazz more if i were stoned, sober and alcohol, ive REALLY gotta be in the mood/have very specific songs i like

9. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I mean.....this isn't exactly a breaking news headline. That's been pointed for some years now. A driver failed a drug test using CBD. I think he tried to sue over it. It seems like there is an old thread around here talking about that. I thought everyone already knew this.

10. Northern Nomad

Apr 1, 2020
    The frozen north
    I’m not too worried about it, to be honest. If I was, I wouldn’t be using it. I use it for gastrointestinal issues, and prescriptions either don’t work, or are about $2,000 with my insurance. So, I spend $35 on a 100 count bottle of gummies, and that gets me through a few months and works almost immediately. If I fail a whiz quiz, then I’ll go back to welding or operating equipment. No big deal.
    It befuddles me that one can have a prescription for a narcotic, or drink the night before, and it’s okay, but can’t use CBD.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.