Class Action: Abarca v. Werner Enterprises.

Discussion in 'Werner' started by KillingTime, Oct 16, 2018.

1. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    @Davezilla @moloko - you cats are making me glad I worked from the Right coast. Wasn't ever a shortage of #### to do over here (even categorized as an OTR driver).... and my DM didn't suck.

moloko Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    Not a problem. It's always good to stand up for drivers rights. yeah, some people are overly litigious prikcs who want to game the system. They're a minority. I bet 99% of all people who get fired unlawfully or have their rights violated as a systemic practice, never see justice. the small percentage who do this deserve every penny. And god bless that law firm , I hope the Partner buys 6 new Patek Phillipe watches with this dough

KillingTime Thanks this.
  4. Davezilla

Davezilla Medium Load Member

May 19, 2009
    The problem is the employees in Nebraska. The dispatchers are in Nebraska. California is great. I loved it. The people from Omaha they put in charge of the west coast division are sadistic pieces of crap who are a textbook example of abusive employers.

Ive never worked for such awful and dishonest people. They have the mental age of children and were pathological liars that would intentionally go out of their way to cause mental suffering to their drivers.

In one case they kept a driver in a truck known to have a Carbon Monoxide leak. Both Paul Kastl and Matt Love are textbook examples of sociopaths who put on one face to the bosses and behave like sadistic pricks to the employees.

KillingTime Thanks this.
  5. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    Do they even pay that much per mile? :D

6. SULZBACHER77

SULZBACHER77 Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2019
    Jacksonville Florida
    no doubt thats true.

7. Davezilla

Davezilla Medium Load Member

May 19, 2009
    This lawsuit is a perfect example of why Werner needs to fire its HR department. They literally just let people run free without consequences.

Its clear that HR was repeatedly made aware of the behavior of the west coast division and turned a blind eye.

I have never hated anyone as much as I hate Paul and Matt, and someone literally killed my father by accidentally giving him the wrong medication. Paul made life a living hell and I still havent recovered entirely from it more than a year later.

Paul is the most ignorant manager I have ever had in my life. He is completely incapable of basic human empathy.

And his superiors arent much better. I told them I was falling over in my seat because I was unable to sleep because of Paul, and I got repeated calls trying to harass me into driving in that condition.

They are ignorant incompetent pricks, and so is HR for protecting them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.