Common sense VS. GPS

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by haz-matguru, Jul 3, 2017.

1. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    They sell those old bridges for scrap but not always. I remember rigging one up in pieces (wish I had video), we'd rig up a section of bridge with the crane and the ironworkers would get up there with their torches and cut it free. We lift the section up and swing it over to a barge and land it . Keep picking up sections and flying them over to barges. Tug boats push the barges down to piers and docks so they can break up the bridge into scrap pieces.

Another truss bridge certified no good by California was bought by a Chinese company and floated over to China and is still in service.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Deehok

Deehok Bobtail Member

May 24, 2018
    I love my RM GPS, as long as its set right you're good 90% of the time. Though it is just a tool and you do need to use your brain. For some reason the thing wants me to drive through the Detroit Metro Airport when I leave my companies yard instead of making two right turns and getting on the interstate =\

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    I didn’t know Rand McNally was making avionics hardware.

NavigatorWife and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.