Coronavirus and quarantine?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by asphaltcowboy4x4, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    :biggrin_25521: :laughing-guffaw:

Rcranch81 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    To answer both of these. They are only reporting deaths of those who've tested positive with COVID-19. So that is how you can see the "number" of deaths related to it and not influenza. That being said. Their not always reporting COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19, but as the underlying health issue. So the totals could be lower than reality. It is up to the ME to put the cause of death. So let's say someone died from heart failure due to a heart condition, but the virus is what caused his death. The ME might report that as heart failure instead of the virus.

It is anticipated to possibly have a mortality rate anywhere from .25% on the low end to 3% on the high end. But the bad part is rate of infection. They are expecting potentially 80% of the world pop to get it. If you even just go low end of .25% with that rate of infection, you are still looking at around 16 Million deaths. That will be a lot worse than 650k that influenza does each year.

4. tow614

tow614 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2013
    You are an idiot and should be banned from this site for being a Chinese apologist.

5. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    I know for a fact I came into close contact with someone who tested positive for covid 19 a couple weeks ago got an email from the county department in the San bernidino area. I don’t feel sick but could be asymptotic that #### Lyft driver probably he looked sick but they couldn’t tell me because of hippa law bs. Now I hear 25% or 50% are asymptotic

nredfor88 Thanks this.
  6. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    And omg crazy Bernie is like dropping out trump vs sleepy joe East ### win for trump go trump show Biden was a chump he is I hate democrats like Nancy

Rcranch81 and tow614 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.