Covenant lied throughiut the recruiting process

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Sorrythisusernameistaken, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. of course they are who do you usually find that gets born again half the time criminals, crooks, thugs, mugs, killers.. miraculously when they go to prison.. same exact thing is here..
    I love call them out to see some holy rollers driving like a bunch of DMS going down the road it is so you know what you got all your Bible sayings and your light across and everything else you're being one heck of a hypocrite and heathen..do sit there and tailgate people not use turn signals like some hoodrat rollin his whip through the hood. the only thing separating your driving is more wheels and more weight..but the bottom line you shouldn't there with all of your propaganda talking about what a great Christian you are driving like an absolute fool the only person not fooling is the most important one looking down at you shaking his head saying I'll take care of you when you get upstairs...those are my favorites all the holy rollers with all their little bible sayings and this and that and driving like total jerk offs

Adieu, SilverBulletBand and jon69 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    The owner is responsible for the saying in the back of the trailer ......

most of your post is a beef against the driver.

88 Alpha and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    I think Kev was trying to say the companies with religious writing drive like A-holes.

Or,

To put it another way: religious slogans on a truck don't necessarily make a good driver.

5. Milr72

Milr72 Medium Load Member

Dec 16, 2011
    S W Missouri
    Just because a mouse is in a cookie jar doesn't make it a cookie! Just because a person is in church doesn't make them a christian.

6. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
  7. JohnGER

JohnGER Light Load Member

May 5, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    You should take anyone that wears religion on their sleeve (truck) as a giant red flag. Every Scam artist uses religion, and even ones that aren't outright scammers seem to all have their own interpretation of religion that excuses their Ahole behavior.

Don't expect a Bible verse trucker to turn the other cheek, be a good Samaritan, or help the poor... (I'm sure there are lots of exceptions to the rule, thanks. Its just a red flag, they could be terrific people. Don't judge lest you be judged...etc...)

8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Being upset with a company that puts religious slogans on their equipment with a bad driver behind the wheel makes as much sense as being mad at the government for putting "In God We Trust" on our money and it being used for criminal purposes.

9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  10. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Coverant does suck tho ......

faux_maestro Thanks this.
  11. Zoltan1a

Zoltan1a Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV
    My dad taught me at a very young age, if it sounds too good to be true, than it most likely is.

faux_maestro and otterinthewater Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.