Crete.... Going downhill

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Hawkeyefrmorlando, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    That's why you drive for a businessman and not some raggedy O/O. Crete showed us what happens when loose leaf outlaw running catches up too you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TaserTot

TaserTot Light Load Member

Jan 30, 2012
    West/Central TX
    I get a sneaking suspicion that you have some sort of agenda here. The things you have said could be said about ANY trucking company out there. Same goes for most of the guys on this website that have a grudge against one certain company. They come here to bad mouth a company because they screwed up. There's two sides to every story.

As for the original post...the guy doesn't say what happened, which leads me to believe that he is afraid to state the problem for fear of being picked apart because it's probably as much his fault as the company's. It seems to me that one of the biggest problems with some drivers is that they want to be treated like a baby and catered to. If you are one of those people, I stongly advise you to stay out of, or get out of, trucking because, if there's one thing I've learned it's that these trucking companies aren't going to baby you for very long.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.