CRST MALONE LOAD BOARD IS A HOAX

Discussion in 'CRST' started by nduncan, Oct 25, 2015.

1. nduncan

nduncan Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2015
    At orientation as owner op applicants they tell everybody that we can rely on the load board to start. Of course they also tell you we can find loads of our own to grow our business, All that is OK.
    I have no complaints of the pay structure.
    BUT THEIR AGENTS are LIERS and DECEIVERS. THE LOAD BOARD IS JOKE>
    then why do they tell us we can rely on a board that is totally unethical.
    The load board is never updated on time. I call all agents for loads available and I also keep watching the load. My wife is on the load board all the time and thanks God she keeps record of the loads available with numbers and everything. So there is sufficient proof to demonstrate this if someone out there thinks that I am lying.
    Ill tell you my story, only one example, the worst part of the story: On October 23th 2015 I drove to IOWA to drop a load, I got a load for the next day to pick up with ticket number load number and everything, Go there in the morning Saturday (October 24th), end to find out that another company had gotten that load, the driver was there. Call the agent on duty Malone Agent (CRST) told them what happened, she acknowledge it was a mistake on their part but there was nothing they could do at that point. They said they could not find any other load in IOWA that could take me anywhere (9:00 am). The load I was picking up was supposed to be delivered in Detroit Michigan on October 26th. I called several of the agent that supposedly work till 11:30 Saturday and I left messages for other agents in other states ( I was willing to add dead miles for the sake of getting out of Iowa cause there was nothing for Monday in that state) and could not get to talk to anybody, nobody returned my calls, at this point he Load Board is full of loads (this was SATURDAY EVENING) so I make my plan to head to Indiana and Illinois so Monday Morning I could book some of their loads. I am talking about approximately 40 load available for the 26, 27 and 28 of October in Indiana and Illinois alone. ( so no Agent is working on Saturdays, the Board is full of loads, meaning nobody could possibly book this loads, as I could not either, right?)

TO my surprise (while I am staying at Pilot closed to East Chicago, I happened on Sunday to check the board AND ALL THE #### LOADS ARE GONE!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!
    Now my complaint is: How could CRST have the guts to tell the drivers that we can rely on the board -not a 100 percent ok, but #### 50 percent statistically. - I am only 2 weeks in the company and I am still trying to get my own business loads in North Carolina (my home town) and any other surrounding states I am a business minded man, not afraid of keep going on pursuing on my own-That is not up for discussion. but....
    HOW in HELL THE LOAD GETS UPDATED ON SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN THERE ARE NO AGENTS WORKING ON SATURDAYS.
    And even if some of those loads were booked on FRIDAY, why in the f...world this board is not getting updated in timely manner (give or take 24 hrs)?
    Nobody and Literally NOBODY in the company WANTS TO DISCLOSE WHO AND HOW THE BOARD GETS UPDATED. ( I am assuming the agents themselves...crooks!)
    MY only and last word I have is that these agents are crooks and CRST Malone management and executive are in bed with this unethical culture.

Soon, Bye this piece of ####. If they can not treat anybody with respect and they behave in a mafia way, I am out and I hope that this message will get out there fast enough so nobody trying to get a decent earning get screwed like I did.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    *yawn*

Not sure if ur new to trucking, buts it's a 24 hour, 7 times a week type deal. We move nonstop or else this country falls. There's no such thing as days off or can't book loads sat/sun

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  4. nduncan

nduncan Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I am not talking about days off, I have been in trucking for 15 years. I am in a 24 hrs by 7 ( counting of course the DOT allowed hours). I don't think you got it...I am new as an O/O with CRST that is all. I move nonstop. WHo stopped me was the company dude, did you get it now?. I want loads and the screwed me in the middle of Iowa. My load from IOWA to MICHIGAN was a CRST mistake that I am paying for it cause Their load board is unreliable and their agents have a problem with picking up the phone. Did you get it now>?

5. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    So u bobtail to east chicago and realize there's no load?

6. HorseShoe

HorseShoe Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2015
    CRST Malone is a pos company, just like CRST. Don't believe the paid spokesman (and women) on youtube

Straight Stacks Thanks this.
  7. Straight Stacks

Straight Stacks Paper Cha$er

Jul 18, 2015
    Alabama Gulf Coast
  8. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    If your new to loadboards.....very few loads are posted on the weekend.....come Monday the agents post more loads.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  9. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    I drove for Malone for a little under a year. I got few loads through the board. Most I got through my driver manager, and backhauls from Eldridge, Rockport or Birmingham. I think I may have picked up 2 loads off the board.

10. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!
    A lot of load boards only keep things posted so long, I.E 48 hours, then they have to be refreshed again. I wouldn't be surprised if you see a lot of those loads hit the board again monday when agencies open and start refreshing them.

11. Sneakerfix

Sneakerfix Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    Think you should contact the other Crst driver on here he is doing pretty well with them. Maybe he can give you some pointers on the system they have

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.