CRST ~ Need advise!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Savearce, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Savearce

Savearce Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Unable to go, sorry

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Savearce

Savearce Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Ty

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  4. Lpirtle

Lpirtle Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2019
    Owensboro, ky
    I will have to review Swift's training book when I get home, but I do know that Jrayl policy is the driver must report an accident Immediately to Safety department.
    I imagine that the Accident policy with most companies is similar.

Upinsmoke and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    All companies want an accident reported immediately. They may need to coordinate with the on site LEOs to determined if you are, indeed, required by statute to be drug/alcohol tested.
    Or course even if the circumstances of the wreck don't require a test, an employer can still make you do one.

6. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    FYI, a diluted urine sample would come back as non-conclusive and you simply have to retake the test, Just so you know, drinking 10 gallons of water isn't really going to help, If you drive 8 to 10 oz about an hour or 90 minutes before the test it will help most people.

But a diluted sample isn't good or bad, it's a do over. Not the reason you were fired. You did not report the accident fast enough.

When it comes to companies and firing you , you just don't know for sure, I broke a mirror on a tractor (1 incidence in the first 90 days was too much) at Kemira and they let me go, Again reporting it immediately did not do me any good, if they want you gone your gone. You can speculate why but better to just move on.

Upinsmoke, Lonesome and Lpirtle Thank this.
  7. Lpirtle

Oct 11, 2019
    Owensboro, ky
    Interesting, I didn't know that. I always thought that Dilute was treated the same as testing positive.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  8. Powder Joints

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    No because it is not a postitive but your going to get to go back and do a retake, or maybe hair .

Upinsmoke and Lpirtle Thank this.
  9. Powder Joints

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Oh by the way you can not listen to employers most get it worng, look it up.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I'm thinking you would have to drink more water than you can handle for a sample to be "diluted". I always drink 3-4 bottles in the hour or so before I get my physical, they are only checking for sugar, but no one has ever said it's diluted.

Upinsmoke and TB John Thank this.
  11. Lpirtle

Oct 11, 2019
    Owensboro, ky
    In a DOT drug test? I thought this was only true during a DOT physical exam.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.